RS - Knock, Damn It!

Word Count : 982

Warning : SHIPPING PERSONAS STARTS HERE. Also minor suggestive themes and hints.

Plot : Plot? What plot? Its just the Hermits either being caught in odd positions by coincidence or being put in a couple's album.

Headcanon : With all the couples/trios/polys walking about and all the sweetness and awkwardness that that brings; the hermits will take photo's of each other with their partner/partners and send them off to Cleo and False to be put in a HUGE album full of caught moments of PDA moments, walk in moments and sweet/sappy moments.

Hermits : Ethos, Vintage, Doc, Cub, Scar, False, Evil Xisuma, Helsknight and Xisuma

-
-
-
-

Etho x Vintage
Doc took a deep breath and let out an annoyed frustrated sigh. "Oh come on. I thought I stocked up on repeaters yesterday."

After a few stringed out German curses, Doc grumbled to nobody in particular. "Maybe Beef's got some extra repeaters."

With another huff, Doc equipped his elytra and took off to Vintage's base.

Landing down, Doc looked around and entered Vintage's place. "Hey Beef, do you have any-"

With only a single step through Vintage's door and half way through his sentence, Doc cut off. His eyes widening.

Tangled in a mess of limbs on the floor were none other than Ethoslab and VintageBeef.

Vintage was hovering over the Canadian with his arms supporting him up in a plank like position.

Both of their faces had gone a beet color red.

Etho's eyes were wide and he was half laying on his side underneath the much buffer hermit. He made eye contact momentarily with Doc. "D-Doc-"

Doc, after a split moment of processing what was going on, gave a mildly uncomfortable yet amused smile. "You know what, I'll come back later."

And with that, the German immediately slammed the door and headed off again. Grinning mentally to himself as Vintage's strings of curses towards him faded away.

-
-

Cub x Scar
Cub and Scar were both walking around the shopping district, kind of slothfully wandering with no end destination, hand in hand in a comfortable silence.

After another beat, Scar broke the silence.

"Hey Cub?" He asked.

Cub blinked out of his blissful daydream and looked at his partner. "Yeah?"

Scar swallowed a lump in his throat, trying to clear some of the awkwardness from his mind. "So, you know that conversation we had a few days back?"

Cub paused, giving Scar a look of confusion. "Conversation?"

"Like, that conversation."

After a few gears clicked in Cub's memory, his cheeks became tainted with a light pink coloring. "Oh uh-" The taller hermit cleared his throat. "-That conversation. Uh what-what about it?"

Scar's cheeks dusted pink. "Well, I thought over it and... I-I came to the conclusion that I'd like to try some of the things you said."

This is when the two both came to a stop.

Cub, for once in his life was buffering; trying to place words in his brain to form a proper sentence.

Scar gave a sly looking grin. "I mean, if your still up for holding your word."

"No! We-" Cub stopped, clearing his throat once again while putting a closed fist up to his lips. "I'm perfectly capable of holding my word."

Scar giggled at his partner's attempt at keeping himself calm. The shorter hermit then moved up closer to Cub, holding his partner's hands in his own.

The two leaned closer together to give the other a kiss.

*Click*

The two stopped.

Cub shut his eyes for a moment, dropping his head and then turning it to the right. "Pff- Uh. Do you mind?" The scientist hissed as Scar's cheeks burned red.

"Nope, I don't mind. Especially when this gem is going in the PDA album." False said with a grin, waving the newly taken, and currently black photo.

Cub rolled his eyes, gently pulling his hand away from Scar's to flick False off.

The blond laughed and flew away with her elytra and the photo.

-
-

EX x Hels
Xisuma sharply exhaled. "XENO DID YOU TAKE MY DAMN BEE HELMET AGAIN?"

Putting an annoyed hand to his head, Xisuma stormed around through his chests for his helmet. He had a server meeting to go to early this morning and he; being the servers Admin could not be late.

And the word early, is place in the sense of someone who's gotten a logical amount of sleep. So it was about 7:25am.

Meeting was at 8.

With yet another frustrated groan, Xisuma started to march towards his twin's room. "Xeno!"

Going to the shut door of Xeno's room, the Admin knocked on the door. "Xeno." He called out.

He slightly leaned towards the door. He heard no overly loud noises, possibly some minor shuffling which sounded like Xeno tossing about. "Damn it, Xeno." He cursed mentally. His brother must have still been asleep.

Without much of a second thought, Xisuma opened the door and walked in. "Xeno do you have my-"

Big mistake.

Caught in a visible tussle were two people. One being Xisuma's brother, and another being a man X had never seen before.

This other man had white hair like Xeno's but longer. He had eyes shaped like Tango's with a blood red color and then visible sharp canine teeth poked out.

But all that went to the side and the meeting was all but forgotten about.

Only one question stood out the most.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

-
-

Fin

XD ---- I was laughing by the end of this.

Over protective twin brother Xisuma is best Xisuma- Fight me-

The Hermits teasing each other when their partners are around and not getting overly pissed is iconic and a sign of a good little community- Fight me too-

And typing with some characters who I usually don't use or write with was pretty enjoyable. I had fun typing this.