RS = Spoon + Derp + Gremlin = Destruction

Word Count : 1022

Requested By : Snowblack124

Note : I kinda made it so that X and Mumbo aren't as exasperated as they are amused and humored- since- pejfisneowoepqejwid- anyways-

I still hope you'll like it-
😥👉👈

=

Mumbo Jumbo : X, you ready to meet up?

XisumaVoid : Yep. On my way there now.

Mumbo Jumbo : Alright, meet you in the middle

Grian looked at his comm screen, reading over the string of messages that Mumbo and Eks-Eye-Zoo-Ma-Void sent. The server had been kinda quiet today; and they had learned the hard why of what happened when things got too quiet- then too loud too quickly.

The thought of another Laughter's Disease coming up made Grian shiver and have to look away from his comm momentarily.

Once Grian recollected himself, he looked around his base. There was a huge chest monster that needed to be cleaned up asap and he still needed to contact Scar to help him terraform the back of his mansion...

But that might have put a whole lot more Hermits at risk for Laughters Disease- the disease that really had no cure and swept over an entire server like the plague.

Grian shivered again, then put his comm away and spread his wings. Then- with the assistance from a couple colorless rockets, Grian lifted off and flew away from his base.

Time to pay Xisuma and Mumbo a quick visit to keep them on their toes.

Person Switch + Mini Time Skip
Mumbo gave a nervous look over at the contraption that sat motionless infront of himself and Egg-Suma. TNT in minecarts were sitting seconds away from powered rails that would make them go off and destroy everything- including himself and X.

The slimeblocks were in hopefully in the right places and totally aligned with one another. All of it waiting for the Redstone signal from the press of a button.

Gripping onto his elytra straps- ready to bail at any sign of the project going wrong, Mumbo looked at his Admin.

"Are you positive you checked your side enough times?" He asked warily, shifting his weight on the iron blocks that were floating in the air.

Xisuma had his bee wings ready to go. He had his colorless rockets in one hand and the other was hovering over the wooden button.

The Admin visibly shook his head. "Not enough time in my book, but we'll never know if it works unless we do it."

Mumbo inhaled deeply before nodding and exhaling a stressed sounding breath. "Guess you're right, go for it."

A pause. Neither of them moved.

Mumbo swallowed before pipping up again. "X?"

"I suddenly got a really bad feeling about this Mumbo." Xisuma said uneasily. His voice audibly wavered. "Like- a real bad feeling."

Mumbo- in anticipation- licked his lips and shifted his weight again.

"Come on now, you said it yourself you did. We'll never know unless we do it." Mumbo urged. The suspension was absolutely killing him.

Not only did they not know if their machine worked, they didn't know if it would be a one time thing or if it would cause major lagging on the server, which would be a monster to fix for Xisuma.

Xisuma took another deep breath and shook his head. "Right. Let's go."

"Three, two, one."

At the end of the number one, Xisuma brought his hand down and pressed the wooden button.

The tnt ignited. That sound alone caused X and Mumbo to bail almost immediately with their organic / non-organic wings and rockets.

They both flew to a perch much further away from the test machine.

From that distance, they could see the TNT in the minecart drop directly down and create a crater as it exploded.

Mumbo winced. "Blimey... that wasn't supposed to-"

Before Mumbo could finish his sentence, another explosion happened near the top of the machine where all the Redstone and pistons were.

Xisuma cringed as he watched their hard work go up in smoke.

"Darn it..." X complained.

Not that either of the Redstoners had much time to cringe and wallow- as their comms went off simultaneously.

Grian Xelqua Blew Up

TangoTek : F

Cubfan135 : F

Grian Xelqua : I DIDN'T THINK IT'D BLOW UP

Mumbo paused. Staring at the death message before bursting out laughing. X's laughter joined shortly after his started. Their laughter filled the Void of silence around them after the TNT explosion.

Grian Xelqua : WHAT EVEN WAS THAT

Mumbo Jumbo : THAT- my friend is the defence mechanism of the K.G.O.O.M.R

GTWScar : I need that installed asap Mumbo! XD

Grian Xelqua : Can you at least pick up my stuff? ;-;

XisumaVoid : It awaits you in a chest back over here.

XisumaVoid : And we await you and you explanation. :D

Grian Xelqua : Fiiiiine

Time Skip
Grian picked up the last few blocks from inside the double chest and placed them back into his inventory. Then he turned and scratched the back of his head with his hands.

"Aw man. What even was that? Really." He whined.

"A- failed TNT canon that Mumbo and I tried to make." Xisuma confessed.

Mumbo gave a nod in agreement to vouche for the statement. "Yeah. I guess the only thing the TNT got was itself and the ground below it."

Grian wilted and let out a groan. "I thought you guys had the machine all done! So I landed on top of it, thinking that I'd be safe! Obviously not!"

Mumbo shot a curious look at the shorter hermit. "So you see lit TNT and deside to land on top of the device that's firing lit TNT?"

The three fell silent.

"First off- how dare you call me out like that. Second-"

The two Redstoners burst out into laughter again and Grian honestly couldn't be mad at them for it. It was pretty stupid.

Grian's laughter eventually joined theirs and it continued for a good while.

As the laughter continued, it never passed any of their minds what might happen next.

-

Fin

hA- time to write a story featuring the Laughters Disease- wave 1 and 2-

I hope you liked it- 👉👈😣