RS - Beginning of Seasons

Season 1 : Xisuma, Biffa, Hypnotized, Keralis, Jessassin, Joe

Season 2 : Cleo, Mumbo, TFC, False, Tango, iJevin, xBCrafted

Season 3 : Impulse, Doc, Python, Ethos,

Season 4 : Cub, Iskall, Scar, Ren, Wels, Vintage,

Season 5 : Zedaph, Stress, Bdubs

Season 6 : Grian

Word Count : 681

Plot Question : What if all the Hermits who joined in the first two seasons somehow got turned into younger versions of themselves with no recollection of any of the other Hermits? So they'd be the age that they came to hermitcraft and they'd have no memories of the Hermits past season 2.

[Grian fell from a high place]

Grian : Xisuma, the world is glitching out again.

[GTWScar experienced kinetic energy]

GTWScar : Yeah, really badly.

[Bdouble0100 blew up]

Bdouble0100 : Is it Mumbo and his lag again?

Grian : Mumbooooooooo!

XisumaVoid : Yeah, I've noticed the glitches. But it's not Mumbo, I checked. Don't worry, I'm looking at the Scource Codes now to see what the problem is.

[XisumaVoid blew up]

Docm77 : F in the chat, boys, pay respects.

GTWScar : F

Grian : F

Bdouble0100 : F

Docm77 : Should we go and protect him?

Cubfan135 : I'm heading over there now as safely as I can without dying myself.

[13 players have been slain by Game Errors]

Bdouble0100 : Wait what?

Iskall85 : I'm going over there right now.

Grian : What the hell?!

Cubfan135 : Everyone get to Spawn Island now. We've got a problem.

Everyone immediately dropped everything they were doing and flew to spawn island.

When Scar, the last one to arrive, landed, he saw everyone staring at something. "Guys? What's going on?"

"Um... who are all of you?"

Scar flinched then looked at what everyone else was looking at. "X?"

XisumaVoid, or who appeared to be Xisuma, tilted his head, facing them all. 12 other Hermits stood behind him or beside him. He then spoke up. "I'm sorry, do I know any of you?"

"Wait what? You're kidding right?" Doc exclaimed, stepping up. "You know all of us."

Biffa, who had been standing next to their Admin stepped up defensively infront of X when Doc had. "Keep back. We don't know any of you." He snapped.

Grian had been watching. The Hermits behind/beside X and Biffa that Grian could see were Hypno, Keralis, Jessassin, Joe, Cleo, TFC, False, Tango, iJevin and xBCrafted. But someone else caught his eye. Hiding behind the Admin was a little scrawning looking kid.

"Mumbo?" Grian asked aloud. He watched the little kid flinch at his name. He then poked out from behind Xisuma, looking up at Grian.

A couple of the other Hermits, Cleo and TFC both had looked back at Mumbo then to Grian.

"How do you know his name?" Cleo questioned, eyeing the shorter man up.

Grian felt as if he had just shrunk under the stare of Zombie Cleo. "I-I... you know us! You know all of us!"

Iskall stood beside Grian and nodded. "Yeah, Mumbo was also the first person I connected with when I joined back in season 4!"

This time it was Xisuma's turn to speak up. And he sounded shocked. "Wait what? We're not in season 2?"

A couple of the older Hermits, being on the server wise, looked at each other with shocked faces and confused expressions.

Xisuma spoke again, lifting his hands up slightly. "Wait wait, what season is this right now if we aren't in the middle of season 2?"

Scar replied. "We're in season 7."

Joe and Keralis both shared concerned expressions while Mumbo simply latched onto Xisuma as if he were a life line.

Xisuma glanced back at Mumbo before putting a hand to his helmeted head. "How come... how come we don't know you then?"

Cub and the other Hermits who joined after season 2 all looked among themselves, looking confused. Some shrugged, some shook their heads and some just straight up shared different facial expressions.

The groups stood in awkward silence.

What were they going to do?

(Fin)

(I'm going to leave this here and maybe make it a two part thing. But for now I'm just gonna leave it on a mini cliff hanger)