RS - From The Nether To The Aether Pt2

Word Count : 1181

Continuing Request By : Ghaniya1908, Falsehood_Bish

Warnings : Profanity, PYSD flashbacks, war mention

-
iJevin learns about the Aether and what happened when the angels fled.
-
I for real said yeet. So have a surprise-

I have a couple more things I wanna post on Wattpad then a requests chapter will come out soon. Keep your eyes peeled for that.
-

Previously...
iJevin suddenly threw his hands up; forcing everyone who had a hold of him to let go. "Oh god damnit are any of you gonna tell me what the hell any of you are talking about?!" He shouted.

The different colored auras all faded away and the Hermits present returned to normal.

TFC looked at the Admin and the others before finally looking at iJevin and not breaking eye contact with him. "Son, there might be more to you than you originally thought."

And Now The Conclusion...

iJevin shifted uncomfortably in the chair he was seated in.

Zedaph, TFC, Xisuma, Wels and Grian were all also now in chairs and were all circled inward towards him.

"What's going on? What do you mean there's more to me that I originally thought? What was the glowing thing?!" The blue slime might have continued blurring out questions had TFC not raised his hand to silence him.

TFC then gave out a heavy sigh. "Son, do you know what the Aether is? Just shake your head, yes or no."

iJevin swallowed a lump down his throat. It felt like he was being interrogated on info. But he did as TFC instructed and shook his head silently.

The oldest hermit on the server then leaned forward on his chair, resting his elbows on his knees. "Son, the Aether was a realm full of different types of Angel's and other mythical creatures. It was a heaven like dimension."

-
-

TFC stared out at the vast clouds and beautiful buildings. Buildings scraped for the highest highs and the residence of this dimension were stunning. One would even call them beautiful to the point where it would stand toe to toe with the Greek goddess Aphrodite.

Hero troups were dispersed across the beautiful land along side angels of all variety. All of them wore armor and held weapons.

They were all ready for battle.

Watchers, Angel's, Vex, Voided, End, Admins, Hosts. They were all here. Getting ready to battle the Nether.

-
-

"The attack on the Aether was a significant loss for the light. Even with all the alliances the Aether made and with all the back up in the Server Web. Nothing stopped the Nether." Xisuma continued.

"Everyone was forced to flee, fall back or die. Many didn't come out of the Aether dimension and it fell."

iJevin felt speechless. He turned his head down and stared at the floor. He saw nothing of what they were describing but the words and the context of the story felt unprecedented.

But he had a sinking feeling that he had somehow escaped with little memory of what happened.

The blue slime then looked back up and over to his Admin. "Can you show me?"