RS - Flowers for Souls (Soulmate A.U)

CHAPTER 100!!! AYEEEEEEEEE

Word Count : 897

We're here now because I gave into temptation of writing a trope- Hecc- oh well.

Plot : Hermit Resistance vs Error ranks. The Error ranks wish to wipe out a resistance of freedom protectors.

Soulmate A.U where, wherever your partner or partners get wounds that draw blood, flowers grow on your body where the wound was on them.

The flowers on your body bloom as the color of the wounded soulmates own eye color.

A person can have more than one soulmate and it's as easy as seeing different colored flowers appear on your skin.

If you have more than one soulmate, all the soulmates must meet in order to "heal" or "cure" the others of the flowers on them. Or basically brushing the flowers away. This curing can happen whenever the couple or poly wishes but all soulmates must meet each other for this to be able to happen.

Flowers can still grow and bloom on your body even after meeting your soulmates, but now you can be cured or healed.

NOTE : Not all the flowers will disappear. Even if you focus a heavily flowered spot with healing, those flowers will represent your own act of carelessness or foolishness. Consider it karma, a curse, a reminder. Those flowers will remain there if the wound was hugely significant.

Warnings :

-
-
-
-
-
-

Hardly no one knew where a Watcher village was located. But now to see nearly two dozen players march up was a huge startle, especially for Grian's small village. Masked Watcher guards had immediately confronted them as a crowd of civilians spectated from further away.

Grian was one of those spectators.

Being a young Watcher, he was foolishly curious and overly intrigued. So was it stupid to get closer to listen in on the conversation? Maybe. But then again, this was one of the most interesting things that's ever happened in Grian's life time.

Watcher guards stood in front of the dozen plus travelers. The head guard, Bartholomew had spoken up.

"Who goes there." He demanded, holding his sword within his hand.

Immediately stepping up from the travelers party was a fairly taller person. Wearing weird looking armor and a helmet. "My name is Eh-Suma Void. My group and I are Resistance fighters against the Error Ranks."

Grian could tell the guards already didn't seem so happy about the sounds of war participants as some of them broke character to turn their heads to each other.

Bartholomew visibly frowned at the statement. "We do not want the likes of war criminals running amongst us. Nevertheless what you could have led here." He said harshly.

"Please-" Xisuma begged. -"We've come so far. Many of my group members are sick and wounded. We just need a safe place to rest for all of us to regain our strength. Even if it's for a single night."

Grian scanned over the group from where he was tucked away. Indeed Xisuma was truthful. Many of the travelers with him looked like they were going to collapse, some were being supported by peers and some were even being straight up held by another member. They all looked horrible, like they had just fought a battle and just barely come up victorious.

Bartholomew's lips dropped into a frown, appearing as if he were considering options. "If we allow you to stay within our town, what says you haven't led anything here to us?"

"Nothing's followed us. We made sure of that." Xisuma replied.

The head guard paused for another moment. "Fine." He finally said. "You can stay for as long as you wish. But if you wish to stay for an extended amount of time, you'll have to work for it."

Grian could see the majority of the conscious members looking back and forth at each other with hopeful expressions, some told relief, others told mild worry.

Xisuma let out a weak sounding chuckle, sounding like a massive weight had just been lifted off his chest. "Thank you, we will." 

Bartholomew merely let out a scoff. "Please, don't get all mushy with me. Now come, you will be escorted to your camp for your stay."

And with that, Grian watched the group of travelers follow the head guard into the village towards a camp site.

With his curiosity sky rocketing, Grian somewhat foolishly followed from behind.

The travelers had one large sized wagon being pulled by two giant iron men. Things Grian had never seen before. They looked dangerous and tough.

Once they were told their spot, which was on the other side of the village, XisumaVoid immediately started to assist the others in setting up the rest of the camp site.

Grian watched from afar, using a fairly large boulder as a hiding place.

"X, where should the fire go?"

"Make it here, Tango."

Grian's eyes widened from behind his mask as he watched the person, Tango, suddenly shoot fire from his palms and onto the ground to make a fire. "A demon?" He questioned.

So not only did this group have powerful magic, they had different races' too with different abilities?

"The more you know."

Fin

Yeet. Promote trope. Aight, imma head out-

Idk, I liked this trope a lot and I liked adding my own little twists. I just can't write without wanting to procrastinate. And I'm trash at writing anyways. Oop.

Have some art

Have some art.  :D