Mob Craft A.U Concept

Word Count : 649

Whoooo boy another one of these concept things.

So I've seen some fics and art and tumblr posts revolving around some of the Hermits being part mob/mythical creature.

So I guess I kind of mashed all the mobs that I liked other authors and creators use for them and added my own kind of twist and such.

XisumaVoid
Bee, turtle, shulker box.

His helmet is similar to that of a shulker box's shell. He can shut and open it at will. He can fly using bee wings and he can swim quickly underwater and be underwater for long periods of time.

But for real- X just deciding he doesn't wanna talk with people- shuts the shulker box around his head- that had me cracking up too much-

Grian
Enderdragon, werewolf, harpie, cat,

He has the wings of an Enderdragon, of course, and he can shape shift into the full sized dragon under specific circumstances. He also has the scream of a harpie while he's in his half human state, he also acts like a cat.

Iskall85
Slime, dragon, Human,

He has a slime body that can shape shift into a human so he looks almost the most normal of the hermits and he can shape shift into a dragon to match Grian.

Mumbo Jumbo
Enderman, Ghast, vampire,

He has the body of an Enderman, fangs like a vampire and the additude of a ghast. There is no further explanation nessecary.

FalseSymmetry
Skeleton, Dragon

She has skeleton like features and abilities and such, along with bone like wings on her back. She can make different tipped arrows anytime she wants to assist her as well, which makes her pretty deadly and an absolute goddess when it comes to Pvp.

ZombieCleo
Zombie, Spider/Cave Spider

She of course, has the body of a zombie, but she has teeth like a spider and she can spit acid out of her mouth because yeah. She's also like- half pirate?

TFC
Mutant  E v e r y t h i n g  (I just kinda came up with this since season 6 had him working with mutants and things)

I swear to the lord you have a death wish if you piss this man off. Don't talk to him or his 26 children ever again.

Impulse
Actually normal

Ha- boi you thought- both Tango and Zedaph are his little shoulder devil and Angel's. Because yeah. Impulse loves to go fire and destruction but he also likes to heal others and bless them. He's an innocent child. Tango and Zedaph are usually arguing with each other to try and convince Impulse to use their powers for their own purposes.

Stress Monster101
Ice spirit, wizard, something to do with ice.

She was a human Wizard before she died from hypothermia. She now is a powerful ice spirit who goes after players if they aren't careful.

Docm77
Creeper (Aww man-)

Doc is just Doc. Except now he's metal robot arm is enchanted with channeling so he can strike who ever the hell he wants with lightning. What madman would give him such power?

ConVex/Concorp duo
Vex, Evokers, Wizards, Sorcerers,

These two can cast powerful bits of magic. They can act like Vex's and phase through walls just to be assholes and such but still. Their magic could come toe to toe with Xisuma's powers. But they'd still probably fail at it since Xisuma's full Admin power hasn't been seen or used.

Oh dear lord- alright- some Hermits that I don't exactly wanna get into detail with.

Bdouble0100
Phantom, dragon

Joe Hills
Ghost, sorcerer,

Rendog
Werewolf

iJevin
Slime

Ok I'm gonna just leave this here, I might make a RS circling this kind of concept but, idk.

I was half awake when I typed the majority of this and just kind of redid it when I woke up again in the morning. Oof.