Modern Craft - #1

Word Count : 789

Mumbo, Cleo, Zedaph, Ethos, Doc, Ren, Seilf1, Cub, Scar, Keralis, Jessassin, Stress, iJevin, Hypno, Tango, Python, Grian, Joe, Bdubs, Wels, Iskall, xBCrafted, False, Vintage, Biffa, Impulse, Xisuma
(Listed above are all the Hermits)

The air was deathly cold. There was snow on the ground and the wind was high. Most certainly not a place to be for a homeless person. Especially a homeless person with nothing on them except for the clothes on their back. So to say that Cub was minorly shocked was an understatement.

Currently, Cubfan, Rendog, Doc, Xisuma, TFC and Iskall were all on their way back to their home when out of the blue they saw someone lying in the road.

Xisuma, who had been driving the van, lucky managed to safely swerve out of the way and stop. Ren and Doc had both gotten out of the van to check on the person. When they announced that the person was still alive, TFC practically ordered them to bring the person along.

Iskall had called the house to have some of the others prepare warm blankets and such to get this person's temperature up again.

Cub, Iskall and TFC were all in the back of the van, trying to warm the person up.

The person who was lying in the road was covered in frost. Their skin was pretty much all blue but somehow they were alive. They were wearing nothing but a light jacket and pants along with sneakers for footwear. Dispite all the frost covering the persons hair, they could still tell that this person was blond.

The moment Xisuma pulled to a stop in their drive way, TFC lifted the smaller man up and carried him inside, the other five quickly following behind.

Everyone, once seeing the six enter with the unconscious person started talking at once. Anxious and wondering what happened.

TFC ignored them all and placed the person down on a heated blanket.

Stress and Cleo had both come up and placed two more heated up blankets on the person. "This poor dear." Stress whined, taking a step back with Cleo as soon as they were done.

Scar spoke up. "Xisuma, who is this? Why is he half frozen?" The man's questions sparked another tsunami of questions from the others.

Xisuma covered his ears from the sudden loud noise. He gestured for the others to quiet down as he spoke. "I don't know who this is. But we're going to have to wait. Right now this man is alive, and once this man wakes up he will be treated as a guest. Understood?"

A bunch of heads nodded.

Xisuma placed his hands on his hips. "Good. We'll keep an eye on his vitals and temperature. But for now, everyone get some rest."

Reluctantly, the others did as Xisuma said. Until it was just TFC, Joe Hills and Biffa.

Time Skip
Grian honestly thought he was dead. He felt stiff and he felt miserable. At first he couldn't even manage to open his eyelids. Did he even want to? Would his eyelids tear off? What would he see if he could open them? Questioning everything at once, he almost missed the quiet humming that someone was doing somewhere behind him.

Upon closer use of feeling that he had at that moment, Grian could actually tell that he was laying on a couch. Blankets were covering him and his head was being supported by a pillow. Now he knew something was up.

Braving himself, Grian slowly managed to open his eyes and was  greeted with a low light level thankfully. Grian attempted to shift to try and see where he was. "M-Mhh?" He groaned out, not being able to form a word.

"Ah, you are awake!" Someone stated in a low voice. The pitch of the speaker was a bit higher than his own. Then the person who spoke came into his view.

The man was wearing a blue hoodie with black pants. He had a black mustache and black hair and his eyes appeared to be red. He had knelt down beside Grian on the floor and a warm hand came and pressed itself against his forehead. Must have been checking his temperature. "Its alright now. You're with us. You're safe. A bit of a popcical but your alive. But just get some more rest, ok?" The man said softly.

Grian strained his eyes a bit more, giving a weak noise in response. He believed the man and did as he was told, which was instantly fall asleep again.

Hahahaha- welp, now Grian is with the Hermits and he's a popcical. Captain America much? Lol. Anyways, here's your one shot that isn't almost four thousand words long-)