Mythology Craft A.U Concept

Word Count : 404

This A.U is not going to include all 27 hermits, just because I don't have enough brain power for that.

XisumaVoid - Creation and Time

FalseSymmetry - War and Strength

Joe Hills - History and Literature

StressMonster101 - Winter and Cold

Iskall85 - Joy, Laughter and Confidence

Grian - Mischief and Play

iJevin - Sadness and Respect

Welsknight - Honor and Bravery

Cubfan135 - Death, Plauge and Control

Docm77 - Storm and Power

Rendog - Death and Hunt

GTWScar - Imagination, Magic and Illusion

TFC - Underground, Fortune and Luck

Tango - Hell, fire and companionship

Mumbo Jumbo - Technology, Engineering and Electricity

-
-
-
-

Certain plot points would probably include-

A beginnings war where gods fall and then new gods take their place after the huge war of the heavens and hells.

Mortals would know about this because it was pretty apocalyptic and such. Like kingdoms fell and the old ways of doing things would disappear and become nothing more then memory.

The gods would appear and become alive once enough mortals start to believe in them.

Ex) Humans start to wish and pray for luck and good fortune in the mines or in the work force------ TFC appeares.

Ex) Mortals imagine and have fun with make beleive things aka magic ------ Scar appears.

When a new god forms is a completely different process. First their names appear in Heaven, along with what they represent. Second, they need to be found by other gods in order to make it to heaven to be analyzed over.

The age they appear will always be at random. TFC appeared as an older looking mortal. Scar appeared as a younger looking mortal and grew older.

The power and strength of each god varies from what they control. If a founded thing is just gaining momentum and is pretty new, the power will be pretty weak, if the founded thing has been around for awhile, the power will be pretty strong.

If mortals stop believing in a founded thing, that god will "fall from grace". That god wont die or lose anything, they'll just walk the planet like a mortal would. An over powered mortal that is.

Owjfisjdj- none of that probably made any sense, I'm probably gonna turn it into a shot series or something. Not sure-

Anyways- yeah- sorry for the slower updates, I'm running out of ideas-

So please- if you have any ideas or requests don't be afraid to tell me them. I'd be happy to look them over. :)