Hermitcraft HC's - #4

Word Count : 612

XisumaVoid Version

Xisuma knows about the Multiverse and he knows his other selves from those universes as well. He wasn't really shocked to find out that all his alternate selves were pretty much the same to him.

Xisuma and EX both know Herobrine. The three actually sit down and have tea together for kicks.

During season six's civil war, Xisuma sided with Team Star just because he had sided with Viva La Revolution in season five. He doesn't want the Hermits to think he favors some over the others.

XisumaVoid was the only Team Star member that didn't participate in Mumbo's interrogation/torture when he got discovered. Xisuma just couldn't stomach the thought of one of the more innocent and younger Hermits having to go through the same experiences.

Mumbo and Xisuma both create the unlimited dork when they work together. They also have a lot of embarrassing moments of them tripping over each other on video.

Xisuma's facial features are the exact same to EX since EX is just a clone of him. But Xisuma and EX both have different colored eyes, hair and armor.

EX was genuinely concerned when Xisuma turned into a turtle and a bee.

Xisuma has been involved in to many wars for him to remember. He hates remembering them anyways.

Xisuma can be flustered very easily. He's a derp, what do you expect?

Xisuma and Joe both share angst moments because they are some of the only Hermits to have made it so far in Hermitcraft without stopping or dropping out for awhile.

Xisuma can play any kind of guitar. One morning EX woke up to the sound of Xisuma rocking out aggressively on the electric guitar at like- 2:25am.

XisumaVoid had an emo phase- it was terrifying to say the least- X ended his emo phase when Mumbo joined the hermitcraft server.

X is the forth tallest Hermit.

X is also the strongest hermit, energy wise. Not so much physically. False can beat him in a pure fist fight.

Xisuma knows that only EX, Joe and Biffa know what he looks like without his helmet on. He's unaware of a fourth hermit that has kept politely silent.

The Watchers are scare af of Xisuma. X doesn't really know this but Grian does and he finds it absolutely hilarious.

Some people say they know the extent of an Admins power. People who say that are liars. There is no true extent of what an Admin can do, an Admin's power only goes as far as the admin wants it too.

Grian and EX both sometimes go to the void just to laugh and taunt the Watchers. They know the watchers cant do shit about it because as soon as those messages come up, they'll have to deal with a furious British Admin.

Grian will also listen to EX ramble on and on about how he thinks that the Watchers are wusses for thinking that Xisuma of all people is scary. I mean- we're talking about the Admin who trips over his own feet, trips on a thing of stairs taking another hermit down with him and someone who made a dance with a hermit and just is basically a really chill guy.

Yes, Xisuma and Mumbo made made dance. They called it the Spork dance. They always do it when their alone together. And again yes, Xisuma did trip down a flight of stairs and he brought Mumbo down with him. He made EX swear on his life to never show anyone the video.

EX broke that promise and showed Grian of all people. Grian of course has kept this to himself.