RS - Mischief With X

Word Count : 1444

Requested By : Ghaniya1908

Season 1 : Xisuma, Biffa, Hypnotized, Keralis, Jessassin, Joe

Season 2 : Cleo, Mumbo, TFC, False, Tango, iJevin, xBCrafted

Season 3 : Impulse, Doc, Python, Ethos,

Season 4 : Cub, Iskall, Scar, Ren, Wels, Vintage,

Season 5 : Zedaph, Stress, Bdubs

Season 6 : Grian

Warning : The f word gets said twice and it's all Xisuma's fault because X can be a little shit sometimes- 

Note : This will follow a few of my own headcanons for the Hermits during their past- most notably Mumbo's height and stuff- also I didn't exactly follow everything to the canon context of Xisuma's season 2 videos I'm sorry- ;-;

Plot : X has had a lot of moments whilst Admin-ing the Hermitcraft server, especially since new players have come and gone. But for now- he just reflects on how much he's matured over the years. Or not matured over the years. Give or take. 

Moments come from Xisuma's season 2 videos -ep. 201, "Cleo's Aquarium" and ep 203, "Mumbo Mischief" 

Lets go- 

=

A Gift For Cleo 
There were day's where Xisuma did his best to be as mature as possible, especially since the server had gained a lot more members that were still adjusting on what the rules were. But today was not one of those days. Today- Xisuma felt the overwhelming urge to start chaos. So much so that he felt as if he were gonna die if he didn't live up to what his mentality was screaming at him to do. 

So that early morning- Xisuma began to device his schemes. 

The hermit's were very busy people, so not a lot of them were working near their bases for the prank to be noticed right away. X didn't just want all his hard work to be mischievous to go to waste, so he picked a specific hermit who he knew was still working on/near their base. 

The new Hermit ZombieCleo. 

Sure it probably wasn't the best that he was picking the new members so early to be pranked but frankly- Xisuma just wanted to do something with water and glass. 

So- equipped with many water buckets and nearly an inventory full of blocks and leaf's, Xisuma began his mini project. 

Time skip + Person Change 
Cleo was already getting sick of shoving items into her inventory and then emptying it all, just to have it get filled again. Truly, she was honored that she was here and not where she use to be but still- intense resource  gathering was something she was gonna have to get use to, and fast. She was bringing her third round of inventor supplies back to her current build. Resources that had been gathered by her and by the charity of some of the others that had extra of the things she needed. 

"Really nice they are." Cleo thought as her build came into view once again for the third time. 

The zombie hybrid stopped dead in her tracks. 

"The fuck is-?" 

Cleo stared for a moment. 

Built right next to her project was another project. Another dome shaped project made of wood and glass that was full of water. Inside, Cleo could just barely see some faint pixel built art through the darkness of the water. 

Hermitcraft Oneshots and A.U'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara