HC's - #6

Word Count : 615

Grian Version

Is an actual gremlin. Don't mess around with him, he started a war dang it.

His time line of events is YHS, Evo, being a Watcher, then coming to Hermitcraft. Please just let this man rest.

He is aware of all the other players watching over the Hermitcraft server, such as Elybeatmaker, Pixl, Zloy, Herobrine, EX, ect. They all are pretty chill with each other.

Grian is NOT aware of the multiverse. He is only aware that there are huge forces working against the Hermitcraft server and failing.

He was mildly awkward around Xisuma for awhile, but that was because of where he had came from before he came to Hermitcraft.

He met Mumbo in an online lobby and the two had got talking.

Grian knows the most people who aren't actually Hermits, such as the players from his build swap battles, evo, ect.

His eyes use to be different colors as well. First they were brown, then they were green, then purple and now they are blue.

Has been slowly piecing together season 5 because none of the Hermits have told him, except for Xeno.

Can actually be pretty serious when the time calls for it. He himself use to be an admin before he turned into a Watcher.

Adores his friends and would legit take a bullet for them.

He knows how to use a gun. He's just kept it secret because no ones asked yet.

Cannot redstone to save his life. If he even trys to think about Redstone he will get an instant headache.

Hates the Watchers with a burning passion and has done everything in his power to make sure the Hermits don't suffer the same fate the Evolutionists did.

He is a higher Admin tier then Xisuna, but Xisuma is stronger then him which was a mild shock at first to say the least and absolutly horrifying and hilarious to say the most.

He can threaten people pretty easily. With his cute look people underestimate him a lot. So it's easier for them to trust him.

Cannot mentally process everything that had happened to him during high school and will never be able to.

T r a u m a - no one can end it- ;-;

Is surprisingly strong. He can lift both of his fellow Architect's, not at the same time like Iskall can but still. He's gotten some amazing reactions from Mumbo and Iskall.

Grian has this thing where he will attach to one of his peers and just like- not let go. His usual victims are Mumbo, Iskall, Stress, Scar, Ren or Joe. He'll just go up to them or up behind them and just latch on. It had honestly shocked some of them at first, but then they just kind of got use to it.

Grian - l o v e s - his pets.

Grian sounds amazing while on Helium. He, Stress and Scar all got together and inhaled helium, then went around the server screaming at the top of their lungs. It was great.

He likes to feel tall. If you call him short or make any kind of short joke you will die or face pranks for an entire month. It depends on how much he was offended. Iskall and Doc usually get the brunt force of this since they tease him about height all the time.

Grian just occasionally douces the fandom in gasoline to an already burning fangirl system. Sorry I don't make the rules.

Grian and Scar both went around one time and did vibe checks. That was ONE of the day the server spontaneously combusted.

Fin

Ha- Vibe checks are next for the next chapter- XD