69 - Mumskall [Lime?????]

Word Count : 1545

Warning : THIS CONTAINS SHIPPING PERSONAS. And they make out- this technically isnt a smut- they only make out and cuddle afterwards- they don't do the do- would you classify this as a soft lime??? Neither of them get naked soooooo-

WHAT DO I CLASSIFY THIS AS?!

Help-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mumbo was trying, ok? He was trying to do everything he could for this Redstone project and for some reason he couldn't get the contraption to work. Groaning out in frustration, Mumbo half wanted to blow it up with TNT and half wanted to scrap the idea all together because of how much of a pain in the ass it was. 

The sounds of fireworks overhead drew Mumbo's attention momentarily to see who it was. 

An all too familiar sounding voice called out as the person landed. "Hey MJ!" 

Mumbo took a deep breath and waved back. "Hello Iskall." 

Iskall walked up to the taller hermit. "What's up dude? You look like you've been better." 

Mumbo brought one hand to the back of his neck, rubbing an annoying kink in it. "Heh… this stupid redstone contraption won't work." 

Iskall sighed sharply, rolling his eyes. "Bro, you need to take more breaks." 

"I know! But it's hard to take a break when there's so much more to do!" 

Iskall crossed his arms over his chest. "Even if that work drives you to brink of insanity?" He asked half heartedly. 

Mumbo gave a fake laugh. "Ha ha, very funny. No, not all my work drives me to the brink of insanity." 

Iskall uncrossed his arms. "Whatever bro. You're taking a break right now. Come back to this…" the older hermit paused, looking at the machine Mumbo was making. "Whatever this is later." 

"But-" 

"Nope! Not hearing it!" Iskall then grabbed the taller hermits hand and marched away from the machine, dragging the mustached hermit along reluctantly. "You and I are gonna chill today somewhere." 

Time Skip 
Iskall always somehow managed to find himself in these sorts of positions. Currently, he was sitting slumped down ever so slightly on his couch in his base with Mumbo leaning against him, his head on his shoulder. 

Iskall wasn't entirely sure if the taller hermit was asleep or not. Sure, Iskall would move here and there a bit and then Mumbo would readjust himself and place his head once again on Iskall's shoulder. 

Yeah, because that's what bros totally do. 

Oh forget it, Iskall had a massive crush on the mustached hermit for awhile. From how Mumbo's personality spanned, to his long slender fingers, his long slim legs and his adorable laughs and giggles. Damn, Iskall could just listen to the other hermit laugh all day and never get tired. 

Yeah.  B r o s.  That's what  b r o s  do. 

The movie they were watching was currently just background noise at this point. 

Mumbo then suddenly moved and let out a groan. "Iskall, dude. I'm bored." 

Iskall mentally sighed before sitting up straight. "Alright, I give. I am too. What do you want to do, other than redstone." 

Mumbo let the brown haired hermit sit up. "What! That's not fair!" 

Iskall rolled his eyes, grinning in victory. "You need to stay away from Redstone for the rest of today dude."