Space Wars - #1 - Caught in Flames

Word Count : 760

Warning : Mention of genocide, war and death, fist fight violence

-
-

"Let me ask this one question-" A suffocating pause filled the room. Those who sat in wait could practically cut the tension that was lingering in the air with a knife. "-How many more planets must be destroyed by the Empire for the Council to take an action?"

The silence continued.

The person who asked the question gazed around the room, frowning. "Does your silence mean to tell me that the Council will take no action?" Clemching their hands to fists then opening them again, the helmeted person went and slammed their hands on the massive table. "Iluric- (El-Er-Ack) -has been destroyed, Mandalor as been destroyed, Rainima- (Rain-eh-ma) has been destroyed and Valoria- (Val-or-ee-ah) -has been on the brink of collapse for the last 2 months now. And now your silence is telling me the Council is going to keep letting the Empire do this?"

A person sitting next to the helmeted person went and gently put their hand on the other's shoulder, standing up himself. "Shashwammy..."

Xisuma shut his eyes tightly, wanting to protest so badly. He wanted to scold the others in the room, wanted to burst out in anger, but he knew that it would be no use and the act itself would be meaningless and childish.

Regaining some type of control over himself, Xisuma opened his eyes and spoke out once again. "If the Council continues to not take action against the Empire, then I will."

Finally; another Council member spoke up. "And how to do you plan to do that?"

Xisuma balled his hands to fists. "You'll know when it happens. And you'll see your crimes in standing silent in the midst of people's suffering."

As Xisuma ended his declaration, the Vodori- (Va-door-ee) turned and stormed out of the meeting room.

The two people that had been on either side of the Vodori both looked at each other before quickly standing up and following Xisuma.

-
Time Skip + Person Switch
-

"Poor drunkened idiot." Iskall thought to themself, blaster in hand and knife at the ready as they looked down at their catch.

The idiot was passed out on a bar floor. With rag like clothing and several bottles of some kind of alcohol next to them, the person looked a mess.

Holstering their blaster, Iskall crouched down to pick the person up.

*Click*

Iskall froze where they were, feeling the heat of another blaster at their head.

"Hands. Off. My. Catch." A female voice snapped.

Iskall merely lifted their hands up to where the other person could see them. They didn't break eye contact with the unconscious person. "Last I checked, bounties are fair game for everyone."

The woman held tightly onto her blaster, no waver in her hold told Iskall she ment business. "You may say that rule, but it means nothing to me. Now stand up, slowly, and keep your hands where I can see them."

Iskall; knowing that they were as good as dead to this woman if they tired anything, did as they were ordered.

"Good. See that wall to your left?"

Iskall moved their eyes to the left. "Yeah. I'm not blind."

"Walk over to it, and stay put."

Iskall took a breath, moving to the wall.

Then in a flash, Iskall snapped around and grabbed the woman's blaster, practically snapping it out of her hand.

The woman flinched, then ran up and took a punch at the other bounty hunter.

Iskall jerked back, breathing heavily as they got in a stance to defend themself.

Now fully facing the woman, Iskall gave her a quick look up and down. "Blond hair, smaller toned body yet somehow able to throw a strong punch. Mandalorian?"

The woman had her hands balled into fists, she too had taken a fighting stance. "Hey. My eyes are up here, bud." She hissed.

Iskall went and locked eyes with the woman. Sharp blue eyes met Iskall's dark green one and robotic eye. "Sorry, haven't seen a Mandalorian in a while." They retorted.

The blond woman's glare held unwavering. "Thanks for noticing the obvious, good sir."

Iskall let out a chuckle. "Not technically a man."

The woman let out a yell, charging forward to take another strike at the other bounty hunter.

-
Fin
-

Races
Ilruic - El-Er-Ack
Mandalorian - Man-duh-lo-ree-an
Rainima - Rain-eh-ma
Valoria - Val-or-ee-ah
Vodori - Va-door-ee

Hermits in this chapter
Xisuma, Keralis, Biffa, Iskall, False