Bloopers - nHo version

Word Count : 395

Warning : Strong language

Also sorry for the short chapter.

RS : The nHo
Cub had a neutral facial expression coming up. But as soon as Bdubs asked his question, his expression turned into a cocky grin. "Yeah, I got him. Mumbo wants to meet at his base tomorrow afternoon."

Bdubs felt as if a huge weight lifted off his chest. He felt light as a feather. He grinned, going up to Cub and planting both hands on the man's shoulders.

Bdubs held his grin, shaking his head as he slowly broke character. "I was gonna say something but I forgot."

Cub snickered, also breaking character. "I don't remember the line either."

Once his elytra was fully repaired, Mumbo turned, immediately coming face to face with Doc.

Mumbo screamed but instead of backing up normally, he stumbled and fell onto his back on the floor. "Oh lord-"

Doc put his hands on his knees, laughing. "Are you ok?!" He asked, a grin on his face as he broke character.

Vintage commented from the side and off camera at that moment. "So that's why Wels calls you Lord of the Spoons!"

Mumbo chuckled, sitting up again. "Yeah, alright, let's try that again."

Bdubs grinned, crossing his arms as his other teammates stood behind him. "With your help, Mumbo, we can end this... Revolution. We could do without your help, but the Revolutionist's are-

Bdubs paused, before speaking again. "Are mother fuckers." He grinned out of character as the set broke into laughter.

Mumbo just started cracking up as Iskall called out from off camera. "Fuck you too Bubbles!"

Bdubs shook his head, grinning. "Alright, lemme try again."

Before he knew it, Mumbo was now outside of his guardian farm with the nHo members pretty much kidnapping him. He struggled uselessly against Doc, who's grip was crushing and blood stopping. The gag put in his mouth prevented him from crying out for help and for a moment, Mumbo thought that they had gotten him.

The firework rocket sounds debunked that as XisumaVoid, the Admin himself, landed in front of the four and their prisoner.

Xisuma landed fine, but his elytra refused to shut and another breeze caught it. "Ack!"

The four nHo members and Mumbo all struggled to keep from laughing as X struggled with elytra for a moment herore the director had the scene end.

Hermitcraft Oneshots and A.U'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara