RS - Dragon Killers

Word Count : 1241

Warning : Insults, bullying and strong language

Plot : Admin XisumaVoid manages to gather enough players to bring a fight to the deadly Void Dragon. Admin Void finds himself banded with 25 other misfit players. Freaks, as many called them.

-
-
-
-

"Wow, Void. You're gonna go face the Void Dragon with these people? These freaks?" A player yelled out, not just any player, Allen Charleston. The player who had been responsible for starting the 25 other players down this terrible road.

Xisuma looked at the player. "What's your problem with them? With us? This group? What did they do?"

Allen laughed. "Seriously Void? Take a look at all of them!" He gestured back behind Xisuma at to all the players that were bravely going to face the Void Dragon. "First you got Mr. Grinch over here, then you got Loud Mouth, Stalker man- the list goes on!"

The player Allen called Grinch scoffed out. "Names Docm77. And you better watch your mouth or I'm gonna march over to you and rip your dick off."

The player next to Doc, the second tallest of the group looked slightly uncomfortable, and he looked on the verge of tears. "P-Please don't..." He whispered.

Allen scoffed. "Whatever. Do you see what I'm saying Void?"

Xisuma looked honestly confused. "Why the hell would I listen to you? You don't even know these players names!"

Allen rolled his eyes. "I'm trying to help you not make the biggest mistake of your life. Well you already did by introducing yourself to these freaks."

Mumbo Jumbo, the player next to Doc spoke up, his voice wavering and cracking from trying to hold back tears. "Th-The only mistake he made was knowing you!"

Allen glared at the second tallest player. "Shut the hell up Mustache and keep quiet like you have been." He snapped.

The black haired player shrunk back slightly, tears starting to make their way down his face. "Th-That w-wasn't-"

"What are you gonna do? Cry? Jesus you're such a baby!"

Suddenly without warning, a very short woman with brown hair was up in Allen's space. "Hey!"

Allen looked down at her. "The hell? Get Outta here bi-"

Before Allen could even finish his sentence, the brown haired woman, Stress went and punched him in the crotch.

Xisuma felt himself repulse, and he couldn't help the wince that came out of him. "Ooooooof." He could hear and tell that the other male players in his group had similar reactions.

Stress then turned and walked away from Allen. "Don't talk to my family or me ever again." She snapped. "Let's go kill this dragon!"

-
-
-
-

A couple jumps through the portal later and soon all 26 players plus their Admin were all in the Voided End.

The Voided End had three huge pillars with Regeneration Crystal's for the dragon. It would be essential to take down the crystals first. Then they could go after the dragon.

Xisuma turned to the 25 players. "Alright. Ladies and gentlemen, we gotta take down the crystals then hit the dragon with everything we've got."

False raised her hand. "I've got the right crystal."

Mumbo had his trident in his hand. "I'll get the left."

Doc spoke up third. "I'll get middle."