HC's - #7

Word Count : 533

Mumbo Jumbo Version

-
-
-
-

Mumbo has met alternate versions of himself through AFK'ing. This was totally on accident because each Mumbo in each different A.U/Reality have similar brain waves and none of them really understood it until they all managed to calm down and talk with each other via the AFK meld.

For some unknown reason, Mumbo's voice can go extremely high. Like when he gets mad his voice goes a couple octaves up. He hates it. He can even scream really high to the point of it shattering glass.  Ren hates it when he does that.

MJ laughs really off sounding when put under a lot of pressure or when he's on the verge of a break down.

Cries all the time. He hates it so much because he just can't help it.

Hates Glazed Magenta Terracotta with a burning passion. Cannot stand it.

Is a tall stick but he knows how to properly use what he has of weight against an opponent in a fist fight.

He is also a very flexible Boi. He once pulled one of his legs up by his head standing up in front of Iskall and Iskall told him to never do it again.

Still does it anyways.

Never give this man caffeine under any circumstance. Tango accidently gave him caffeine during season 4 and the entire server had to stop what they were doing just so they could try and catch him and hold him still until the caffeine wore off.

Same goes for sugar.

Everyone thinks he's innocent, and they are absolutely right, but there are rare occasions where he'll drop a pick up line or a more mature comment.

Majority of the time Mumbo is a sweet person, but he does know how to flirt and can be surprisingly smooth.

Is scared of most of the Hermits, mostly Cub, Doc, False and TFC but he hardly let's it show.

PTSD for life- like seriously- must i say it? Season 5?

Mumbo is an oblivious spoon when it comes to people flirting with him. He hardly blushes and that makes him a target of valentine's day challenges.

He has sworn but not a lot of Hermits have heard it. The only Hermits who have heard him swear are Xisuma, Keralis and Joe and they refuse to tell anyone what he sounds like.

He maybe tall but he absolutely loves to be picked up. Iskall and Grian have both used this knowledge to their full advantage, along with some of the other Hermits.

Mumbo can run at surprisingly fast speeds. Sure he can sprint at a normal speed like the others but there are times where he can just go full blast and leave everyone behind in the dust. Having long legs gives you advantages in races-

Mumbo knows Jujitsu and Krav Maga and no one can tell me otherwise. He will not hesitate to drop kick someone to the couple servers over.

Loves racing video games and can get stupidly competitive to the point of where it's scary.

"What? Other Hermits have real life challenges to be competitive about. Racing is something I'm competitive about!" -Mumbo jumbo somewhere in my book.