Transformers Prime A.U concept + #1

Word Count : 1280

Ok heads up, the following chapter is gonna miss a bunch of build up just because I can't think of a Beginning but I can think of a middle. And its basically Mumbo joining the autobots sooooooo- here- idk-

Autobots 
XisumaVoid = Prime 
False = Arcee 
Scar = Bumblebee 
Joe = Ratchet 
Wels = Cliffjumper 
Jessassin = Tailgate

Biffa = Ultra Magnus
Iskall = Bulkhead 
Ren = Wheeljack 
Grian = Smokescreen 

iJevin = Jazz 
Stress = Windblade
Python = Prowl 
Hypno = Ironhide 

Decepticons 
Xeno = Megatron
Mumbo = Soundwave 
Cub = Knockout
Cleo = Arachnid 
Doc = Shockwave
Keralis = Starscream 
Bdubs = Breakdown
Ethos = Dreadwing 
Vintage = Skyquake 
xBCrafted = Hardshell 

TFC = Predaking 
Tango = Predacon
Impulse = Predacon 
Zedaph = Predacon 

It's like Transformers Prime's plot, but with changes to fit the A.U. 

A major change you'll notice is appearances and height. Some of the bots that the Hermits are listed as will act and look different just so it matches more with personality and my own headcanons for them. 

Ex 1) Cleo isn't going to betray Xeno like Arachnid did in prime. 

Ex 2) Scar is still going to have use of his voice. 

Ex 3) Mumbo is going to still be the second tallest, even though in actuality, Soundwave is not that much taller than any of the other decepticons. Same goes for Doc. 

Another major change you'll notice is that I am not going to use TFP's canon ending. I'm going to kind of stray away from that kind of ending and make my own. The beginning might also be different just because I want to try and come up with a somewhat original Beginning and middle plot. 

Also- there will be bots that aren't in tfp in this because I need 27 main robot characters because it's  A W E S O M E. 

Soooo- yeah, here's this A.U I guess??? 

Here, have a starting off point to get us started.   :) 

-
-
-
-

Grian absolutely hated this. Here he was, standing in front of one of the most pain in the ass desepticons that someone could work with and a pain to the Autobots for the entirety of this war ready to gun the con down and yet Xisuma was telling everyone to stand down and hold their fire.

Let's just say Biffa and iJevin weren't so happy about those orders, as well as some others.

"X! Do you know what you just said?!" Biffa protested.

"Why can't we end this pain in the ass here and now? He's been nothing but a nuisance!" iJevin added.

Xisuma merely held his ground and shook his head. "No. Hold your fire. He brought us all here and he's by himself."

Wels scoffed, glaring at the con. "That's what he wants us to think." He snapped.

MJ who had been standing near the small makeshift distress beacon, towered over all the other autobots, silently observing, watching and listening to them bicker. His ridiculously long finger like claws twitched ocassionally at his side. The visor was blank, showing nothing.

Xisuma finally snapped. "That's enough! Hold your fire, that's an order!" The Prime said sternly.

The complaints went quiet, though Grian could still practically hear his teammates outrage.