Assassin's Craft A.U concept

Word count : 191

In this A.U, there are assassins, targets, bystanders and activists. Assassins are hired by bystanders, or the client, to kill someone. Either by singular request or by government request. 

Assassin : The hired gun, or the person who is actively looking for a specific person. They can range from retired agents, to inexperienced people, to criminals looking for some pay. Though more efficient assassins get picked the most and get the most cash. 

Bystander : The person who requested the kill. This person could be anyone, from a partner needing to escape a toxic relationship, to politicians, to whole branches of governments themselves. 

Targets : A term used by assassins to classify the desired victim. They usually are toxic partners, political enemies to intense government weapon builders. It really depends though. 

Activist : A complete total undercover police officer or agent. These people can range from nobody's, to registered officers and to known revengests. 

Alright I've got some terms set down, and I think I'll leave it at that for now. If I make a shot for this A.U, I'll mention who goes under what category before the beginning of the chapter.