RS - Arm Wrestlers and Fights

Word Count : 1722

Warnings : Fist fight violence

The rules of the game/challenge were simple. No magic/admin abilities unless challenged to do so and pin your opponents arm down to the table so the back of their hand touches. Simple.

Not for the Hermits.

Each hermit in hermitcraft were powerful individuals in their own ways and they were all equally matched. So when it came to strength tests against the others, a lot of Hermits wanted to prove themselves and test themselves. Some were doing it for fun and laughs and others got serious.

For example, Doc and Iskall. Both Hermits were very similar, both in cybernetics and limb replacements. Heavily suggestive of both of their right arms. There were always heavy cheers and chants when these two went at each other for arm wrestling.

Grian grinned as he raised up his fist, hollering over the sea of up close hermits. "GO ISKALL!"

Immediately his chant was countered by Bdubs. "I BELIEVE IN YOU DOC!"

Grian laughed, sounding maniacal and mischievous. He had never really had this much fun with a group of people before. And everyone was so evenly matched, it was practically impossible to look away for even a second.

Currently, Doc and Iskall were both locked with each other. Both their mechanical arms sparking and frizing out as they struggled against each other.

Honestly, Grian could care less about who won, but he of course was leaning more towards Iskall to win but when it came down to it, Doc always had an upper hand on just strength alone.

A beed of sweat ran down the side of Iskall's head, he had made no eye contact with Doc, just wanting to focus on keeping himself afloat.

Doc on the other hand, being confident in his strength was staring directly at the other Hermit. "Getting tired, Iskall?" He taunted, even though he too was clearly straining against Iskall.

The architect member glanced up at the creeper hybrid for a second. "Not on your life." He shot back.

The crowd kept cheering on around them.

Biffa then shouted out. "COME ON DOC I BUILT YOU THAT ARM! YOU SHOULD'VE ALREADY WON!"

"NOT A CHANCE!" A second voice hollered out.

Some eyes redirected back to the owner of the second voice. Including Doc. Iskall immediately took his chance and forcefully slammed Doc's hand down to his left, throwing Doc off balance. The Hermits who had been watching them all cheered for Iskall.

After their moment of victory and celebration, all eyes turned to Biffa who snapped back angrily. "What did you say?!"

Mumbo spoke up in reply. "I said not a chance. And now look who won!" He gestured back to Iskall.

Biffa scoffed, approaching the Redstoner before stopping infront of the taller hermit. "Please, it was because Doc became distracted by your call out."

Mumbo crossed his arms, practically towering over Biffa. "Crowd has fair game."

"Oh please, Mr. Jumbo. I built Doc's mechanical arm myself. Trust me, it wouldn't have failed." Biffa said, his hands clenching into fists.

Mumbo gave the older hermit a look. "Your point? I built Iskall's."

"You saying your mechanical skills are better than mine, Mr. Jumbo?" Biffa questioned, causing some of the Hermits to go "ooooo".

Mumbo gave Biffa a determined looking smirk. "Confidently."

False piped up, going behind Biffa. "You really gonna take that Biffa? From the youngest hermit of all people?"