RS - Company Brawl

Word Count : 1160

Warning : Violence, blood

Plot : Members of IDEA, ConCorp and Sahara are getting real tired of the competition and speaking terms are over.

Perme-Death enabled.

IDEA - Xisuma, Bdubs, Keralis

ConCorp - Cub, Scar

Sahara - Iskall, Grian, Mumbo

-
-
-
-
Scar had hold of Cub's arm, looking up desperately at him. "Cub please! We don't have to settle this with a fight between Idea and Sahara! We-We can talk this out with them!" Scar could feel tears welling up in his eyes as he pathetically tugged on his partner's lab coat.

Cub looked at Scar, a sword clutched in his free hand. "I know you don't want to see a fight, but this is how the other companies want to settle it."

"No! Only Xisuma and Iskall want to fight! And you're going along with it!" Scar shot back, starting to feel the tears run down his face.

Cub's gaze softened, lightly pulling his hand away from Scar's grip and wiping the tears from his partner's eyes. "I know you think this is a bad idea, and later when everyone stops to think about it some more it will be, but right now it's too late for that. We're past talking."

Scar went and leaned in against Cub's palm, shutting his eyes tightly.

"Be strong, Scar. It'll be ok."

Scar felt his partner's touch drift away from him. He felt cold once again as Cub walked further and further away, marching towards a battle field.

Person Switch
"Shashwamy! You don't have to fight for IDEA's name! The other companies can say what they want, but along as we just continue to do what we were always doing we'll be fine!" Keralis knew he was pleading against an already made up mind but he had to do something to try and prevent this death match.

The Admin looked at the other Hermit. "Keralis, we can't let them push around anymore. Sahara has tripled its efforts and ConCorp has taken more aggressive routes to get what it wants."

Bdouble0100 was watching to the two, feeling mildly out of place. "X... I know you wanna protect IDEA I just... don't think you should go to these extreme of measures. Cub is a powerful user of Vex magic and Iskall... he knows how to fight. Trust me... I've been on the receiving end of one of his attacks."

Xisuma looked at both of them. "Iskall has never been on the receiving end of one of my attacks and Cub's Vex magic pales in comparison to what I can do as an Admin."

Keralis slightly shrunk back. "Shashwamy, this can all be sorted out via discussions. Not by violence!"

"I'm going, even if you both are against it, I'm going. I'm going to stand up for IDEA's name and that's final." Xisuma stated firmly, before putting on his elytra wings and flying off.

Keralis reached out to the Admin hopelessly. "Shashwamy!" He called out.

Bdubs went up and put a hand on the other Hermits shoulder. "Let it be, Keralis... theres no stopping a made up mind."

Person Switch
"Iskall are you bloody insane?!"

Iskall sighed mentally as Mumbo stood in front of him, blocking his way. "Mumbo..." He started gently, also spying Grian over to the side behind the mustached hermit. Obviously not wanting Iskall to go, but showing no signs of stopping him like Mumbo.

"Don't Mumbo me! Have you lost your mind?" Mumbo demanded, clear stress was laced in his voice.

"MJ..."

"Do you know what you've gotten yourself into?!"

Iskall knew, he knew very well. "Yes, Mumbo."

"You can't fight against them. Their powerful magic users!" Mumbo said, he had raised his voice though Iskall appeared unfazed.

"I know I'm going into Mumbo." Iskall stated firmly. "I can handle myself." He took a step forward to start walking.

Mumbo promptly stopped the brown haired hermit, placing a hand firmly against the others chest. "Your going against our bloody Admin of all people and your going against one of the most knowledgeable magic users in the bloody server!"

The brown haired hermit sighed. "Mumbo I'm going and that's final." Iskall said sharply before going and grabbing the taller Hermit's wrist to pull it off of him.

Mumbo retaliated by grabbing Iskall's shoulder and pushing the brown haired hermit back. "Like hell you are! Iskall if you go against them you are you to die!"

Iskall and Mumbo had a mild tussle with each other. Grian stepped up closer to break them up if necessary.

The brown haired hermit then managed to grab both Mumbo's wrists and bring him down to his knees on the ground.

Mumbo uselessly struggled against the stronger Architect, tears running down his face.

Grian and Iskall's eyes locked for a second. Iskall could see the hurt in the shorter man's eyes, but at the same time he saw understanding.

Grian then came up and placed both hands on Mumbo's shoulders, looking up at Iskall. "Don't die and kick their asses while your at it." He ordered, tears also visible in his shiny blue eyes.

Iskall took a shaky breath before nodding and taking his chance at heading off. He didn't dare look back at the risk of possibly changing his mind and backing out of the fight last second.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Three hermits approached the open forest arena. All armed, all dangerous and all with a mindset of standing up for the names of their companies and partners, business or otherwise.

The three Hermits all stood at corners of the circle opening, staring each other down. All of them thinking the same thing. "They will not take my company's honor."

A silence before the storm.

Then all hell broke loose.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fire and smoke rose into the air. The dust began to settle.

No death messages.

Nothing.

Just blood, broken weapons, destroyed terrain and three unconscious, bloodied and bruised bodies.

"Tsk tsk tsk. What do we do with them this time T?" A woman asked.

"Call each of the other employees and let them take care of these idiots." The man replied.

The woman gave a chuckle. "Didn't know you could be that cruel."

The man gave a heavy sigh. "Well, when they all almost destroy each other over business, no better people to hand out punishments are their own partners."

The woman chuckled, giving a nod. "Of course, your right as always TFC."

The miner pulled out his comm. "When am I never right, Cleo?"

Zombie Cleo laughed at the comment.

TinFoilChef : Will the other members of Idea, Sahara and Concorp please come pick up your idiots at- insert coordinates here?

Grian : Mumbo already took off

GTWScar : Omw!!

Bdouble0100 : Keralis and I are coming now

Cleo grinned slightly at the chat before pulling out health potions to get ready for the on slot of worried and angry partners.

Fin

Also I'm still taking requests for chapters and such-

And this chapter is chapter 63, 6 more chapters till 69- ayeeeeee-