Hermitcraft Headcanons - #1

Word Count : 823

This is just the regular hermitcraft universe I guess. I'll call this regular hermitcraft universe the Original.

When Mumbo and Xisuma try to work together on a project, it'll have almost 100% chance of not working for the first to eighth time. The two clash together and form the ultimate dork.

Mumbo is the youngest while TFC is the oldest. (This is going off of some reddit post I saw awhile back. Sorry if it's not correct :) )

Grian has no idea that the Hermits back in season 5 started a civil war over the NHO and Viva La Revolution and the rest of the Hermits plan to keep it that way.

All the Hermits at times get together and have huge punch fights. No potions, no buffs, no armor, no nothing. Just the person, their fists and an opponent.

Bdubs is a pro as first person shooters. So is Grian and it's scary to see the two go against each other in a fight on the game since they rival each other in skill and in competivness.

If you even try to outplay Mumbo at Mario Kart you will literally die. Trying to outplay Mumbo at any racing game is just impossible. You will die.

The server once got together to play Mario Kart together and they never did it again.

Herobrine knows the Hermits and the Hermits know him, and he'll sometimes pop up and chill with them before having to hop out of the server to continue with other things.

Fuck Notch

Xisuma and Grian both have this odd like energy between themselves. It's not like they hate each other, but when they're together it's like their energies clash together. This is because of Grian's small amount of Watcher magic.

Grian hates the Watchers for what they did to Evolution and he'll never forgive them.

Doc and Mumbo both are able to handle higher amounts of electricity because of how they are. With Doc being part creeper and part cyborg and Mumbo constantly working around Redstone.

Evil Xisuma isn't actually evil, he just likes to play villain roles. But when he isn't pretending, he's a total sweetheart.

Xisuma is aware of the other universes and A.U's, he just refuses to mention them or bring them up to the other Hermits because it's just an Admin thing. He doesn't know that Mumbo has already met a lot of other alternate versions of himself.

Cub may sound like he's constantly calm all the time but he's usually not. He's internally panicking, his voice just isn't strong enough to display that much amount of emotion.

The Hermits at times get together to have an arm wrestling competition where the champion gets a favor from every single hermit. False is still the reigning champion.

The tallest hermit right now is TFC, but Mumbo holds a very strong second place, he's still even growing.

Muscle wise, its really a tie between multiple Hermits. Unfortunately Mumbo, Grian and a lot of the smaller Hermits can't compete at all. Fairly muscular Hermits are TFC, Iskall, Doc, Ren, Cub, Vintage and Wels. I mean, all the Hermits are muscular, but some of them appear more so than others.

False doesn't appear muscular at all but she's literally one of the strongest hermits. Grian is also one to include on that list.

Mumbo does know Pvp, he just didn't want to show the others because he knew they'd try to constantly catch him off guard. Besides he's better at hand to hand combat instead since his overall height gives him an advantage.

The Hermits once tried to create one of those cheerleading pyramids. That went as well as you could imagine. Everyone fell and took damage that day.

Doc and Grian love to have trident sparing sessions to help each other improve.

Ethos and False like to spare with each other as well.

Grian likes to hear funny stories about what happened back in previous hermitcraft seasons. He found out that Mumbo accidently punched Doc one season and screamed, "Are you sorry" because he panicked between saying, "I'm sorry" or "Are you ok?". Grian still wheezes at times if he ponders on the mental image for too long.

Evil Xisuma had once discovered that the Watchers were trying to get into Hermitcraft. He immediately told his brother, who then announced to the server to act as weird as fucking possible. The Watchers have never tried that move again for awhile.

Herobrine also watches over the server, but in a more protective way. He and Evil X have created the protect Hermitcraft squad. Npc Grian and Captain Angry Eyes have both also joined and now they keep an eye on the void, the servers glitching issues and other things.

Who causes the most glitching and lag issues? Mumbo.

Alright, this is what I'm leaving Original Hermitcraft at for headcanons. It's been fun to think and type these up.