Teachers Craft A.U concept

Word Count : 1138

Warning: Strong Language and mild trigger warning when it goes to plot 3.

Sooooooo- I have two high school like A.u where some of the Hermits are high schoolers but now- what about all the teachers as High School teachers in this big ass school? Like- for real, this school would be hell walking Earth and trying to human. Oml-

I kinda found more inspiration for this A.U from seeing I_Love_Polar_Bears Hermitcraft oneshot book. The book is called "Hermitcraft Season 6finity Oneshots" Do go check it out. They are really good at writing.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Teachers 
XisumaVoid - Principle - Principle Void 
Zombie Cleo - Receptionist - Ms. Cleo 
xBCrafted - Receptionist - Mr. Crafted 
Keralis - Guidance Counselor - Mr. K 

Joe Hills - English - Mr. Hills 
Ethoslab - English - Mr. E 

Docm77 - Physics - Professor Doc 
ImpulseSV - Physics - Mr. Impulse 
Cubfan135 - Chemistry - Professor Cub 
StressMonster101 - Chemistry - Ms Stress
ZedaphPlays - Astronomy - Prof. Zedaph 
Biffa2001 - Biology - Professor Biffa

Mumbo Jumbo - Engineering - Mr. Jumbo

GrianMC - Arts and Design - Mr. Grian 
Bdouble0100 - Architecture - Bubbles

Rendog - Calculus - Professor Ren
GTWScar - Geometry - Mr. Scar 

Welsknight - Choir - Mr. Wels 
Hypnotized - Band - Mr. Hype
FalseSymmetry - Health - Ma'am
Iskall85 - P.E - Coach 85

TinFoilChef - Human History - Mr. T
iJevin - Mobs History - Mr. J 

TangoTek - Business - Professor Tango 
PythonGB - Business - Mr. Python 
VintageBeef - Herbology - Mr. Vintage
Jessassin - Culture - Mr. Jessa

Plot 1 
Grian, the brand new art teacher, gets hired by XisumaVoid and joins the craziness of what is Hermits High School. Where a lot of teachers are weird and wacky and there's a crap ton of students trying to survive high school there. Grian slowly figures everything out with the help of his two insane classroom neighbors. Mr. Jumbo and Coach 85. 

Plot 2 
It starts with everyone knowing each other because the "New guy" trope is kinda unoriginal now and just all the teachers struggling with students and their own anxieties and such. Along with their own relationships outside of the work environment and feelings. 

This plot would be more sweet and sappy yet  v a l i d. This would also include shipping personas, which I know not everyone is totally comfortable with but still- gotta throw it out there. 

Plot 3 
This plot would dive deeper into the depths of the scary reality. And go a bit darker with themes. It would also touch on topics that unfortunately happen such as school lockdowns and suicide. 

I'm not sure I would go with this one, but I think I have a more tame idea on how to approach the lock down story. Like nothing to major with guns or anything, but still, I'm considering options right now. 

Plot 4 
Just shots of the teachers messing around with each other, such as pulling pranks on each other and having fun with their kids. Maybe one involves a field trip and another involves teachers going against each other in a sport of some kind. 

I actually had this idea while I was thinking today. I found it to be pretty hilarious. The usual banter and such. 

Current Headcanons 

Some of the best liked teachers are Ren and Scar 

Some of the scariest teachers are Doc, False and Cub 

Some of the weirdest teachers are Mumbo, Joe and Vintage 

Some of the funniest teachers are Wels, Iskall, iJevin and Stress 

Grian is going to be one of the best liked teachers in the school because he looks and almost acts like his students sometimes. 

Students are pretty good, except when I need a student not to be because of  P L O T reasons. 

Teachers will forever be tired and done with students bullshit 

Teachers usually arrive way before school even starts, usually it's to finish grading stuff, talk with some of their buddies, plan and even catch up on some missed out sleep in the teacher's lounge. Wanna know what  e l s e  they might be doing together in th- *Nopes* 

Humorous banter between teachers will always be the best. It gets even better when the teachers challenge each other to something. 

Pranks are the  s h i t  in this school. 

Some teachers are tall, and if a fight breaks out with a shorter teacher present and it's two taller students, the taller teachers take the lead in breaking up the fight. Poor Mumbo, he can't stand fights and he's kind of a spaghetti noodle. 

XisumaVoid is a principle that actually listens and reports problems to the School Board and stuff 

TFC casually memes with students. He keeps up to date with the latest trends. 

Stress, False and Cleo are respected the most in the school. The others find it so unfair because all the students are so well behaved when around them but they're so mischievous when around the male hermit teachers. 

Mumbo can also meme, but he does it privately. 

Iskall holding a huge event with all students and classes in a huge, freaking dodge ball fight. 

Iskall holding mass school gym events in general is a glorious thing to imagine. 

When False isn't teaching High schoolers, she's a police officer. 

Guns are allowed in this school. But only teachers can have guns on them and the person has to have a really really big background check done by the school. If a student dares to bring a gun to school they'll have at least 10 plus guns aimed towards them once Cleo or xB sent off an alarm. There are also metal detectors at each main exit of the school. Teachers who do carry firearms or other weapons on their person have the weapon tagged as a registered and legal weapon. 

Some Hermits that student know have guns either always on their person or in their desk are TFC, False, Iskall and Vintage. 

Some Hermits also have weapons on them that aren't firearms. Some Hermits that have these kinds of melee weapons are Doc, Mumbo, iJevin, Stress and Keralis. 

Mumbo only had his melee weapon because before Grian came, people had gotten into the school and used him as a hostage to hold off police and the other teachers and he was unable to do anything. 

The school is massive. Like, seriously, its huge. Almost like the main college campus building kind of huge and so many students go to this school like- fr- 

Don't fuck around with the known to be armed teachers. They know how to handle firearms and other melee weapons. They know how to fight back. Same goes for some of the unknown armed teachers. 

This school is like one of the safest schools out there. It has it's own security system, a very effective defense system and everything in the building is up to date and in proper order.

Except for the A.C. for some reason the A.C always breaks. Damn it- the A.C is the cause of so much pain for everyone in the school.