What in hell happened

ZAYN PRO
I just got up and I was still in shaylas yard I did not know what had happened. but then I remembered that someone had taken Shayla and they probably took Denise too. I went back to my house to talk with Niall and Harry to ask them what to do. They told me that we needed to find shayla and Denise.

SHAYLAS PRO

After I yelled at him he slapped me across the face. it hurt really bad, but I did not show any emotion. I felt worried I did not know what they were going to do to Me and Denise I was very worried.

I could hear gage screaming at me because I was not paying attention he smack me again across the face I could feel the pain. I was ready to scream by I did not want him to hurt Denise.

ZAYN PRO
After talking with Niall and Harry. they agreed to help me find my girlfriend and my daughter I was so excited. but I wonder who would have taken them, then I remembered that gage wanted revenge for Denise not dying when he shot her. then Louis came running down the stairs he asked me what happened I told him that me and shayla went to dinner last night when I dropped her off at home she went inside.

For about a minute, I turned my head and she was out front and she was screaming help the she being dragged back inside by 3 men. then I got out of the car but before I could do any thing someone hit me in the back of the head. "WOW", said Louis. so do you thing did It Zayn, said Niall. I told them it was gage.

We got up off the couch and went out the door and we all got into the car we went to FbI head quarters when we got their we were asked "what we were doing here"I told them that I am Zayn and I am looking for someone who can help us, said Zayn. what do you need help with Zayn? Said the lady at the front desk. well my girlfriend was kidnapped by a under cover FBI agent. Okay what's your girlfriends name?, He name is Shayla Smith. ohh my umm, just one second young man. then she walks into a conference room with a bunch of men in it. she asks for Mr.Smith to come talk to her for a minute it is very important.