Disaster at home

Zayn pro
When We walked into the door everything was every were. we started looking around to see if we could find Falishia but she was gone their was a note that said you will never find Falishia or Shayla again signed 5sos.

Liam did you see this,said Zayn. no, said Liam. 5sos is five seconds of summer they are our group we are competing against,said Louis.

SHAYLAS pro
It was almost midnight I woke up Falishia, she was very upset that she did not get to sleep but we needed to get out of this house. falishia, get up, we have to go, I said. we walked to the door but it was locked from the outside in. lets get out through the boys rooms you try Luke's room Falishia, I will try Calumns, I said.

when we opened the doors the boys were not in their beds so got out through their room I went down the hall and got Denise we walked down the stairs we turned to look and make sure no one was coming then Falishia screamed Shayla.

Luke was behind Falishia and Calumn was behind me Luke grabbed Falishia s arms, calumn grabbed my arms. What are two doing down here at this hour? Asked Calumn.

We are trying to get out of here. I said. See boys I told you Shayla would try to leave she did so much better when she was not putting her family in danger,saud chandler.

Like take Falishia upstairs and Ashton take Denise upstairs to and put them in your rooms, said chandler. Calumn bring her to me, said Chandler. Shayla Shayla shayla, why do you tty to leave my handsome cousins home it is very nice,said chandker .

if you ever try to leave again I will make sure your child never lives to see another day, said Chandler. Calumn take Shayla upstairs to your room and handcuff her to your bed,said chandler. Yes cousin!