The meet!!!

He was not sure if he should trust me. But then the told the guy on the left of him to go and check me and make sure I had nothing left on me. so he did. so then we talked for a minute then he ask me are you alone and he told me if I tried to pull any funny business he would kill any one that I loved and me also.

I told him I would not but then I remembered that I had gage in the car and he told me u said you would come alone I picked up on person but I told you are suppose to be alone. it's okay but when we meet again u have come alone.

but I want them NOW that will not happen you will meet 1 other time but it will be coming for you.what do you mean they will be coming for me. you will just have to find out. boys get her.

all the sudden I was running away but then I heard a scream it was Denise someone had a knife to her throat Jad told me if I wanted to see her alive I have to stop running then I feel someone's hand around my throat it was a man with a gun. he told me if I wanted to live I should stop so I stop and I could still her screaming because she was told to walk they now had a gun at the back of both of our head and told us to walk to the car.

all I could see was the sadness. denise did nothing and she was being taken. I wanted gage to do something but he was not their and he was gone. were did he go? Then all u could see was black.