What happenes!!

DENISE PRO
What happenes if I try to leave, said Denise. You will be hurt, said the man.okay, said denise. I will not try to escape, said denise. good, said the man. so do you know who I am, said the man. No, who are you,said denise.
Has you mother ever told you of a man named chandler, said the man. yes, my mom has told me about how nice he was then they found his body in a river, it is very sad, said Denise. well, you know chandler is not dead, said the man

What do you mean he is not dead, said Denise. well he is not, said the man. you can call me jake by the way, said the man.

When the car stopped I was scarried I didn't know what to do. Time to get out, said two big men. follow me, said jake. I didn't get your name, said jake. right as I was about to answer him and say my name was Denise someone called my name Denise.

Hello Denise miss me, said a tall man. Denise this is chandler, said Jake. hello chandler,how do you know my name and me. said Denise your mother and I used to be boyfriend and girlfriend, said chandler. what happened, said denise. well it was one day when an old friend jad offered me a job but I had to fake die so I did, said chandler. but you left my mother in the hands of jad, said denise. but you loved her, said Denise and when you wanted her back he said no, said denise. that's enough put her in her room jake, said chandler.