Rescue mission

Calumn ask Luke a question then I hit Luke in the stomach with my elbow then, I pushed calumn into the bed and he hit his head pretty hard.I ran to the door and I opened it. I grabbed Denise arm and we ran down the hall.

I ran down stairs with her we went out the back door and I heard someone behind me it was Luke and Calumn. stop them, michael yelled. we ran around the side of the house. Right as I turned the corner.I screamed ZAYN. Zayn turned and saw Denise he saw me too. And I ran really fast to him and we got to zayn.

Let's get out of here before gage and chandler come out and they get us all, I said in a fast tone. we all ran for the gate and we got out of the gate and closed it. we got into the van. Louis and Harry got in the front and Harry was driving. I was worried about what we should do. wait what is the one place chandler can't find us, I asked. that would be England, said Harry. I could feel Denise shaking. she was so scarried and tired. I fell asleep in Zayns arms.

ZAYNS PRO

Harry what are we going to do we have to keep the girls away from chandler, I asked. we are going to go to England because chandler can't go their, said Harry. okay should I call paul, I asked. no I already did that,said Louis. they are waiting at the air port to take us to the mansion, said Liam.

We pulled up to the air port and we got out of the van. Louis can you grab Denise, I asked. ya I can, said Louis. we got on the plane.

SHAYLAS PRO

When I woke I was on a plane with the boys, denise, falishia, preslie, and Danny. How did we get here, I asked I carried you on to the plane and Louis carried Denise, said Zayn. okay, I said. were are we going now, I asked. we are going to England, said Zayn.

Hey guys I am sorry but I am going to end the book!! But if you want to keep reading more of this story I will have the information on my next chapter about the second book!!