I don't think so

What do you mean you would kill my child, I said to gage. I will if you don't Leave, right now, said gage. why are doing this, i said. I am doing this because I am being told to, said Gage. sorry but I will not leave unless I get my daughter you bitch, I yelled.

Leave now, said Gage. lets go Shayla, said Zayn. fine but I will kill you and chandler, I yelled. That's if you can find us, said Gage. ohh believe me I will find you I am the best of the best remember, I said to him. then I got into the car.
We drove for about ten minutes, then I asked, were are we going? We are going to your house, said my dad. Okay well I am sick of this why do they keep taking me or my friends or my daughter it is not fair.

DENISES PRO

We're am I, Denise said. you are in my house, said a strange man. were am I and were is my mother, said denise. she is far away you are here with me, said the man. i darted looking around I was in a room with a bed, a window, actually a really nice room.

Their was a man in a chair next to my bed. who are you? Said Denise. I am your father chandler. no you are not my father is zayn, said Denise. what am I doing here, I asked.

you are here because of a long story. which I will not tell you because it is to long and boring. well can I have some food, I asked sure you can if you follow one simple rule, said the man. okay what is it,? Said Denise. you can't try to escape, said the man.