The darkness

That chip make sure that you stay here. I love it because I have always loved you and know you can't get away from me. I asked him how I got the scar he told me that he gave that too to show that he was not messing around when he told me he would kill me. I have been here for 2 months it was horrible I hate it here I would rather die than stay here. it is morning my heart was pounding I could hear Jad coming down the hall. he had all 5 of his men with him they were putting me in a new room it was a big room Jad told me that if I am good girl that I could stay up in this bedroom. he told me that he was going to call the FBI and show them his new girl. I could hear then door close then he came back up 2 hours before the call and said get cleaned up look nice. I told him no then he pushed me up against the wall an pulled out a knife and said do you want this in you side I told him no I started to cry and said please don't hurt me.. then he asked me if i was going to be a good girl right I told him yes then he said get ready look nice. so I did it was time to make the call. he told jake to come get me I told him I would not come out of the room the jake broke down the door he grabbed me. And we went down the stairs we were sitting on the couch jake wad next to me a he had his arm on me and an said you move you die so I held still then they made the call everyone was looking at me I was scarred they had never seen me scarred then my boss clay said what the hell is going on. What are you doing Shayla I started to talk the jake started to poke me with a knife so I stop talking Jad told them that if they don't send me a bus with blacked out windows. what about Shayla?