Find me

SHAYLAS pro
Calumn grabbed my arms and pushed me up the stairs. Why are you doing this, I ask. so you don't get hurt my him, said Calumn. has he told you what he did to his last girlfriend, said Calumn. no, I said well he killed he then threw her body into a river.

Come on, said Calumn. he had a set of hand cuffs on his bed. give me your hand, said Calumn. I put out my arm and he put the cuff on it. the he attatched it to his bed.

You will sleep here and you will not leave, said Calumn. Were did Ashton take Denise and we're is Falishia, I said. Luke had Falishia in his room and Ashton put Denise In his room be happy you are not in Luke's room he is a real player, said Calumn. I started to worry about what would happen to them.

I think chandler forgot that I know how to pick cheap locks. he is not very smart he might as well left me in my room. I got the handcuff off. I walked over to the door and i opened it I closed it very quiet.

but when I turned around someone was right in front of me it was Luke he pushed me against the wall and I could see Michael coming down the hall with a shot he put it in my neck and everything went black.

When I woke up I was in Calumns bed. Luke and Calumn were standing at the bottom of the bed. I turned my head and I could see Michael next to the bed. I screamed and moved as far away from him as I could.

I was so scarried I did not know what to do. what do you want, I asked. time for breakfast, said Calumn. why does my neck hurt, I asked. you tried to escape last night so Michael gave you a shot that would make you sleep until well about now, said Luke.

The door opened it was gage boys bring Shayla down stairs, said. Gage. who is the two strongest, asked gage Calumn and Michael, said Luke. you two hold Shayla, you two go get Falishia and Denise, said gage. okay Shayla lets go, said Michael. don't touch me I can get up my self, I said.

I pulled up the covers and I started to get up then I fell over. come Shayla lets go, said michael. do you want me to help you shayla, said Calumn. no I can do it my self, I yelled. then Calumn came over and picked me up, he carries me down the stairs. hello Shayla, said chandler.

I didn't answer. boys what is wrong with her, said chandler she tried to leave so we gave her a shot to make her sleep, it must be still in her system, said Luke. okay you can let her sleep for another hour, said chandler.