Gage is back

It has been a full year since I have seen Gage and I am happy. Jake was being payed to hurt me. I can't believe him that he would do that to me. when we got back to the house.

I went into the kitchen and I made Dinner and Niall and zayn helped me make dinner. Really I did all the cooking they just made sure that Gage did not come back. so it was girls night out and we were going to go to a new club in town. it was suppose to be off the hook. we were going to have a lot of fun, with crazy people everywhere. but really all of use were going actually we all go dates but Niall, Louis and Harry hung out with me and Zayn because they could not find any dates so they wanted to hang with us any ways it was fun.

Falishia and Liam were hanging out in a corner then when I looked at them they kissed they were kissing. Then Falishia was blushing. So was Preslie she had her boyfriend Denny. we all talk for a while then I noticed it was Gage and he was walking right to me I was really scarred then Gage was right in front of me then Zayn stepped in his was and told him to get away from me.

He told zayn no then pushed him out of the way then Niall grabbed my arm and pushed me behind Harry. then Niall fought with Gage then Harry. then he was in front of me again I told him "THATS ENOUGH STOP FIGHTING" the Gage grabbed my arm and said you are coming with me princess. but I said "NO" I am not. you can't boss me around what ever I did to hurt you in high school I am sorry okay just leave me alone. then he walked out but before he left he said I am coming back for you. then I ran to Zayn he was okay but he had a bad headache.

Hi guys so my friends Falishia and Preslie are both writing books you should check them out they are really good Falishias is called strong preslies is called demons of the dark