Holding on to the past!

It was really hard for me to let go of that memory. that is all I could think about then Zayn told me that I needed to let go of the past, and all those bad memory's. so I did it was midnight when I looked up at the clock then I went up to bed. Zayn followed behind me I got up their and I felt sad, happy and a bunch of other emotions they all mixed into 4 things betrayal, hatered, love and heart break. it really hurt but I got to my bed and I laid down then Zayn laid down next to me. he asked me what was really bugging me?

I told him that I was worried about my friends safety and I did not want them to go missing, or get taken by Gage and get hurt because of me.

I really hated every thing. that because of me all my friends were in danger. I felt two arms rap around me, and Zayn told me "that nothing would happen to me and my friends."

In Shayla's dream

I was still in my room and Zayn was not their. then Gage walked into the room and he tried to make me get up but I just told him no. then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders. I screamed Jake came running down stairs. he told Gage " we are all good we have all them." I was ready to scream but then I was thrown into a van and everything we black.