After time passes

It is been thirteen years since we have seen Gage he was not supposed to be let out of prison for another 14 years but he broke out and we don't know where he went. we had search goes on him but we have not been able to find him.

It was really hard for Falishia and me don't know that we are safe from him. We don't know what to do or who to trust anymore because of what has happened all of our friends and disappeared the agency can't find anybody and we don't know what to do.

Preslie and Denny with they're happy lives. We all don't talk to each other since we all went our separate ways Falishia and Liam got married. I am happy for them. I woke up I got up and started to get ready for work.

I got to work and clay came up to me he told me that I was very brave for trading my self for my friends that he would have done the same thing for his friends.

No asked him "do we have any clues for were Gage could be." clay told me "no but we know that he will be coming back for you, falishia, preslie, denise or any of the boys. I thought about what clay had said then my phone started ringing. it was Preslie, I answered it. "I am pregnant" said Preslie " that is amazing congrates". I told her. you will make a amazing mother. Thanks I just thought I should let you know, said preslie. then she hung up.

then I got a call from Zayn. hey would you like to go to dinner tonight maybe. I told him that sounds fun. so I hung up and I went home to get ready.