Where were they??

It has now been a couple of days sence they went missing and so I went and told my boss he said that he would do any thing he would do everything he could.

Latter that day we got a call from a man I knew that I could remember his voice from somewhere then it hit me. It was an old friend Jad and that he was calling us he told us that he had my friends I told him were are they you bitch then he relized that he remembers me for school he told me that he knew who I was and that he would not give them back unless I came alone so we could talk like old friends. .

After work he had someone send a number to my desk he told me to call it and so I did he told me to meet him by the dock and midnight. so he told me to look hot but I told him no but then I heard a scream in the back round it was Denise screaming I told him I would meet him but he had too leave her alone.

I told him that he has to bring them with him but he told me.not going to happen. he told me that if he wanted to see them alive that I would have too be alone and he would bring one of the girls but the other would stay. I could hear Denise scream because she does not like being man handled I told him how do I know it's them put them both on the phone they both screamed don't come it's a trap. then they were cut off their is you proff meet at the docks at midnight. that is all I could think about so I went home and so I got really but then I remembered he ask me to wear some thing hot so I put on a leather jacket with tight jeans with holes in them and knee high black heels boots.

It was 11 I was getting ready to walk out the door when I got a text for a old friend named Gage when we were friends in 7th too. he told me too meet him right now out side so I told him okay he ask me were I was going to I told him I was going to meet Jad so that I could get falishia and denise back so he tagged along. we pulled up at the docks with 5 guys 2 holding a gun the others holding Denise she was freaking out.

she told me to get out of their but I told her no. then I told him give me Denise. he said to drop my gun I had in my he knows me to well but he did not. Know about my knife that was in me jacket.