Good news

So Falishia and I leave the room. we went into the kitchen, I asked her how she was doing. Because she was very angry cause she said she wanted to kick Gage's ass. she was ready to pop off his head I felt bad because we did not know we're he was. if we did she would be the first to kick his ass. so we turned our heads then zayn and Liam were both standing in the door way.

Zayn looked at me and asked me if I want to out to dinner. I told him yes. the Liam asked Falishia if she wanted to go out with him, she said yes. Then us girls ran up stairs we were so happy. when we got up the stairs we walked into the bed room I asked Falishia what are we even going to wear.

so I walked into my closet and it was loaded with clothes, shoes, purses, jackets, and jewelry. it was amazing so we walked into the closet and I found a red strapless dress that went down to about my knee, then I found a black leather jacket,it looked really good but I was missing three things it was shoes, jewelry, and purse. so I found a black pair of heels that were about 4 inches, a necklace with matching earrings it was so cute I loved it.

But Falishia she look so beautiful, she was wearing a blue dress that went down to her knees,she found a pair of heels,then she found a pearl necklace,with a necklace, earrings, and bracelet. she looked so amazing then I walked into the bathroom and yelled to Falishia curler or straightener. she told me curler so then I turned on both curlers.
we both did our hair and make up it was so much fun then we had enough time to go down stairs to meet the boys but their was only one problem. when I opened the door someone came in Gage was standing out side my door.

Thanks everyone who has read my book. love ya.