I am going to kill someone!

I hung up the phone and gave it back to Zayn. I told him I was going out tonight to meet someone. he asked me "who"? but I told "him someone I really want to kill". then I ran upstairs, but Niall was up at the top of the stairs he asked me "what was going on"? I told him "NOTHING" then I told him to move he did.

I ran to my room to change, I found a black leather jacket, black leather boots, with a black tank top, and a skinny jeans. I did my hair and make up. I was ready and I went down stairs all the boys were sitting on the couch I hear Niall, and Harry whistle at me I told them what. they told me "I looked smoking hot". I told them "thanks" look well you still can. then I grabbed the handle for the door and Zayn grabbed my hip and turn me around to him, he told me "I love you", I told him I love you too. In a sad voice he asked me what was wrong I told him" nothing" then I I went out the door.

I told him bye. I drove to the docks I was ready to take this bitch down no one takes my friends. I was waiting at the docks when I see 2 black vans pull up. then I see Gage come out of one van. I tell him "I want to see the girls", then he told me to put my hands up. so I did 2 men with guns came over and pat me down. then they tell me to walk over to Gage I told them "no."

Not until I see Falishia and Preslie then they are shown around the side of the van. I told him okay now let them go and take me. then he tell the girl go to the car and take the keys and get out of here. they both yell "NO SHAY ITS A TRAP THEY ARE GOING TO KILl YOU". I tell them "it is better then them killing you." Tell zayn "I love him and good bye.