Chapter 9 The stranger!!

It has been a year sence we have seen Jad I was with Chandler and we were at the bar we were having fun then we got a call from my boss for both of us to meet them at the docks I thought weird place I meet but okay so we got the and we both heard some thing it sounded like a gun then.

I could feel something behind me so I started to turn around then their was Jad behind me I was about to run when someone grabbed me by throat it hurt. I tried to scream but I could hear someone else behind Jad.

it was gage in my who life I was so happy to see gage I told him thank you. I told him that I was so happy. but then I was ready to walk away then I heard a gun it was Jad he had a gun and he was pointing it at me.

I ask him what are you doing? he told me To get in to the car I told him no I am not getting in that car then he said I will kill you get in I said no again. then he pushed me into the car. I was screaming and kicking then I felt someone hands around my neck again this time I could feel the getting tighter and tighter they hurt.

I could hear jads voice say I always get what I want and now you are mine you are never going to leave this building.

You know that charm I gave you. it has a beautiful machine you can't take it off and you can't run and if you try you will die. you remember your boyfriend he was taken away and put in another country he will never get you back.