Chapter 11 The call

She will be on the plane when we get out of the country with all of us. I was worried I tried to get up but when I did I felt something stabbing me in the hip then I fell to the floor i felt some thing warm dripping down my leg.

it was blood I was worried what should I do then I felt two arms picking me up they took me up the stairs an put me on my bed. Jad called a doctor to come and patch me up then he would leave.

when I was put on my bed jake told me you should have not stuggled you won't have gotten hurt why do you care if I got hurt. believe me you don't want to push you luck. I have know him for 14 year he would never do some thing like this.

ya he would well you better ret for a while the doctor will be here in a minute. okay then jake left. why did he care does he like me or what I don't know.

the door opened it was Jad and the doctor it was a young male he asked me how I got the nasty cut I told him i did not remember how I got this cut I passed out before I could do any thing. When the doctor left Jad told me thanks for not telling him that Jad cut me. then I was told to stay in my room and that jake would check on me every once and a while and when I needed anything that he would get it for me.

The next morning I woke up with a jake and Jad in the room they were looking at my cut it had gotten worse they had the same man come to look at it. the man came into my room and had looked at it and said that I would be okay I just need to rest so I had stayed on the best just I could not move it was very painful.