Stuck here!!

It had been 2 months I am starting to worry if I will be saved or if I will die with these people. Then jake came into my room and ask me if I would like to go to dinner? I told him I would like to. He told me to get ready so I did.

I was finally ready for my date I was excited when I started to come down I could hear jake asking Jad . If we could go out had said yes. then we left. we got to a restaurant when I saw gage I was do happy I told him what had happened but when jake saw gage he grabbed me and said time to go.

We went out side I ask him what was wrong he told me gage was not telling me the truth about who he is working for Jad not the FBI. then gage came out and asked me if I was okay I ask him do you work for Jad then he told I shut up and smacked me I was on the ground the I could see two of jads men come out of a car and tell gage to get in the car and I am being picked up by a jake he is mad.

we get back to the house Jad saw me in jakes arms and tells jake to put me on the couch and he does. Jad then sees gage walk in and ask him what happened gage tells Jad that he hit me then I blacked out.

I woke up the next morning to see my bed I could see gage he ask me if I was okay then he had a knife. then I woke up I was screaming jake asked me if I was okay I told him yes. I realized that it was a dream it was a horrible dream I was so scared I thought it was really.

then the door opened jake came in and asked me if I was okay he asked me I I wanted to go shopping because we did not get to go yesterday. I said yes so I got ready again.