The date!

We were in the mall we had so much fun he bought me 4 pairs of shoes 4 dresses and a bunch of other things. then when we were done once again the black car would pull up in front of us so I got in but Jad sat next to me instead of the two guys with guns. I thought that Jad was very nice he took me shopping, he was taking me on a date.

We got back to the wear house thy brought my bags to my room. Jad told me we were going on a date tonight and that I needed to look nice. so I did, I was going to wear my brand new black short dress that went down to my knees and my black high heels.

I was wearing a black leather jack and I had my hair up all nice and curled. then Jad gave me something it was a pearl necklace with a gold chain, it was beautiful.
Jad told me that I was suposed to look gorgeous in my outfit and so Jad had me bring my purse.

so I did and so we went to dinner we had a nice dinner after dinner Jad told we were going for ice cream but that was not true we were at the docks and I saw chandler.

I was so happy he really wanted me but he would not let me go. Jad was really not liking me leaving him. chandler once again wanted to see me.

so the two men with guns came over and let me out of the car. the two men grabbed my arms and told me to walk I was so upset I thought Jad changed.

I guess he did not. he knows I can't run in a dress so I can only walk. So he knew I couldn't try to run to chandler.I told Jad to leave chandler alone but Jad just pulled me up by him and said chandler you can go Shayla is happy with now.

then I tried to say some thing but I could not then I realized jads had a knife behind my back i was about too scream but I could not.

I started to cry I told Jad stop it their is no point in this all the sudden. I have a gun behind my head. Then Jad said that we were done. I was being pushed towards the car then chandler ask Jad if he could get a kiss.

Jad said yes chandler walked over I tried to run to him but had to walk fast I told him to help me I miss you so much then we kissed. the jads men pushed us apart I was being pulled by Jad into the car.