Where are they

But just for fun I am going to shoot you anyways. but when he shoots he misses and he hits the couch. boys load up we have to get out of here before the other boys come back then I tried to scream but then someone hit me in the back of the head.

When I woke up it had been two hours then woke up to the sound of the door opening it was Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Denny. I yelled hey can I get some help over their. they asked me what happened I told them what had happened.

Falishia PRO
We were in a house of some sort said Falishia. it is very dark I see Preslie she is in the next room over I am very scarried I don't know were we are but that we needed to get out fast before we die. I don't get why Gage. keeps coming back and kidnapping me or shayla or Preslie what does he want from us.

I did not know but the door opened Gage walked in I was very scarried I moved to the wall. I asked him "what he wanted" he told me that I would know soon enough. but I was really ready to kill him. Then he left I did. It know what to do.

Shaylas PRO
I called Gage, he said hello I knew you would call soon. I told him were are you? He told me you will not know. I really wanted to kill him, then I said were is Falishia and preslie. he told me that they were safe. He told me that if I play my cards right that they would be okay for now.

I told him if you lay a finger on them or even touch them I will kill you. then I could hear Falishia screaming help us shayla. HE IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!!! Then Gage said that if I want them back that I had to trade them for me. he told me to meet him by the docks.