Run away

What do you mean you boyfriend, said Calumn. his name is Zayns, and Falishias is Liam, I said as I pushed them out of my way. you can't leave, said Luke. ow Ya who is going to stop me, I said. we are going to, said Michael and Luke. you couldn't stop me even if you tried, I said.
Shayla were do you think you are going, said chandler. Im going to take Falishia and Denise and get out of here that's what I am doing, I said.i went to open the door I opened it and I told the girl to run.

We all bolted to the town we all ran and then I saw Zayn, then louis, then niall, then liam. I screamed Zayn. he turned this head and then he scream Shayla and I ran to him. but when I turned around Falishia was next to me and Denise was missing. DAMIT, I screamed.

What's wrong Shayla, asked ZAYN. were is Denise I screamed. was she even with you, asked Zayn. yes she was she was right next to Falishia, I said. then I saw preslie and Danny. Preslie I screamed. I ran to her what are you doing here, I asked. I was here helping the boys find you, she said.

O my god I am going back, I said. back were Shayla, asked Zayn. I am going back to get my daughter, I said. I turned Around and ran back to Luke's house everyone followed me right behind me. I got to the big gate. i pushed it open and I walk right up to the door.

I slammed it open and then I saw Denise sitting on the counch next to all the boys but then I didn't know we're chandler was I looked around. then I could see someone coming behind me it was Zayn. but before he could get to the gate the door was slammed shut. I tried to find the light switch but before I could someone was dragging up a flight of stairs.

Zayns pro
I ran threw as I got the gate we ran up to the door and I ran up to the door with Falishia and the boys and preslie and Danny. Then we got to the door and I knocked on it.

Shaylas pro
I was thrown in a room and I could hear calumns voice and lukes, then I Heard the door open. Calumn grabbed my and Luke put his hand over my mouth but before he could I screamed.