Chapter 13 Out tonight

Jake and I were going shopping tonight I was supper excited he was going to take me out we had fun. I was wearing a black leather with a black lacy top with denim jeans and my toms. then jake walked in he ask men if in wad ready I told him yes.

we went down the stairs Jad was their he ask me were we were going I told him out shopping then he handed me a purse I am he who it was he told me it was for me e told me to buy what I wanted to buy. I told him thanks.

we went out front an jads limo was out front. so we got into the car. we drove to a very fancy restaurant I was scarred I do not know if jake would betray me like Jad did. so I ask him what we were doing after this he told me going back to the mansion so we ate. then we got back to the mansion.

Jad grabbed me and was yelling at me. ask me what the hell did you do? I told him nothing. he ask me if I bought a cell phone I told him then jake told Jad that I was with him the whole night. jake then told me to go to my room I was so sad tomorrow as my 22 birthday and I get to spend it with a bunch of morons i was crying then the door opened it was Jad and jake.

Jad told me he was sorry he yelled t me I told him it was okay. jake asked me when my birthday was I told him tomorrow.

Jad told me I make up for yelling at me that jake could have the day off and that we could go shopping and buy what ever we wanted.