Where Do Broken Hearts Go- Final Update

We stood there in my room, his eyes scanning for any place to land except for on my own. neither of us spoke. The silence wasn't awkward or cute, it was intense. Emotions flying around the room as we both just stood there and I managed to push back my falling tear. I moved my messy hair out of my eyes and looked up at him who had now looked to the other side of the room. He looked as if he was at war with himself, and there is no doubt in my mind that he was. I felt my small hand being overtaken by his larger one, I looked down at our hands and gently pulled back as the tear I had worked so hard to keep from showing, eventually emerged and gently found itself trickling down my cheek. He pulled his hand back from the rejected gesture and carefully, as if not to hurt a damaged porcelain doll, wiped the tear away from my cheek. His eyes were no looking into mine, and I noticed something different in them. They were as beautiful as ever, but the story they so often told had changed and they looked a little softer than usual. "Y/N..." I looked up into his crystal eyes as they gleamed through tears at me. "What." I said not really willing to hear the excuses, not willing to hear the words he wanted to speak. I was not physically prepared to listen to the lies or the words he would speak, either way it was going ot hurt, and I didn't know if I could handle anything else, anymore rejection. "What could you possibly have to say to me? Are you going to tell me how great the other girls are? how awesome they are at kissing? How gorgeous they are? How they are everything to you and I'm just anoth-" My long nagging speech was cut off by his lips being pressed against mine. We both pulled back from the kiss slowly and our eyes hooked with one anther's. His hand slid and found it's place tucked behind my ear and a small smile crept across his cheeks. "You talk so much" he said and I smiled a little back at him. he pulled me in and kissed me softly this time. "Y/N.." He said showing a sad smile. I turned away knowing the speech I was about to hear. "Y/N you are absolutely gorgeous, You're an amaaaazing kisser, you are just, so amazing. You're addicting." he said and I looked up at him once again blushing at the fact that he just spit back my insults from earlier. "You'rem annoying in every way possible, and I mean every way, but you are someone that I would want to annoy for the rest of my life..." I smiled and he reached down cupping my chin in his hand as I raised myself to my tippy-toes to be able to kiss his perfect lips that were now at a reasonable height for my own. He pulled back from the kiss and I shot him a look of disapproval and he smirked at me. "you are the biggest pain  in my ass, but you're my pain in the ass, and I love you. God, Y/N, I love you so much. The way you smile when you play with my hair, the way you laugh at things that aren't even funny because you're just content with life, the way you sneeze, as you prepare everyone for this enormous masculine sneeze and this little baby squeak pipes out of you, when you're tired but you stare into my eyes and glance a sheepish smile at me, you're clumsy, but I couldn't imagine anyone else being there to catch you except me. Y/N, I know I messed up, I know i messed up a hell of a lot of times, I know..." He said looking away as if he were ashamed. "I wish I could take it back, but then again if everything hadn't played out exaclty how it did, i wouldn't be standing her in this moment with you, tell you how much I fucking adore you. I just can't get enough of you. I started talking to you expecting you to just be another girl, just be another hit it and quit it, but god, whatever you have, everything you've got, Y/N I'm addicted, call me whipped." He said smiling enough to glimpse a hint of his perfectly white teeth. "You drive me crazy and I-" I cut him off my kissing him passionately. He smiled through the kiss and when we both slowly pulled out of the kiss I responded in almost a whisper. "You talk to much" He leaned me down and kissed me harder, and I've never loved someone as much as I do with this boy.

I hope you enjoyed the preference series!!!! It has a happy ending, which I know most of you were looking for, it was an absolute joy to write these for you, and if you didn't enjoy them, I will have a seperate update for you tomorrow!! P.S. 4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!! What is everyone hoping to get? Comment your thoughts on the (FINALLY) completed Where Do Broken Hearts Go? Solo preference story below! Honest opinions are craaaaved! 

Love as always,

KateXx