One Final Goodbye

Here we are.  177 updates later. From mistakes, love, forgiveness, marriage, children, loss, happiness, to overflowing tears. So many countless adventures. Thank you for sharing these moments with me. I remember sitting there in my bed over two years ago and reading preferences about the boys thinking that I could do that. It absolutely astonished me to see people that had 5,000 reads. Only 5,000. I thought that number was unreachable, especially for someone like me. 

2.7 million reads. Hundreds of followers. Thousands of votes. Over a thousand comments. 

You guys are truly amazing. Thank you. 

This will be the last update ever posted on these preferences. It's not another set of preferences and I'm sorry if that was what you all were expecting. It's just me saying goodbye. 

You guys, oh my god, you guys. You gave me something to cherish forever by showing your support. I cannot even begin to fathom my thoughts into words about how much you all mean to me, and how much I'm going to miss this. Thank you to everyone who voted and commented and shared with me. I loved reading your comments. Absolutely loved it. I was thrilled to see you guys enjoyed it and I hope you'll continue to enjoy them. I never would have EVER imagined they would have been this big. For one final goodbye I thought I'd write to you, personally. For one final goodbye, I thought I would tell you how much you meant to me. For one final goodbye, I thought I would make a final video. 

Thank you for sharing your stories with me, your thoughts with me, thank you for sharing little parts of your life with me. Most of all, thank you for letting me share my thoughts with you, and thank you for being intrigued.  I'm honestly speechless and I'm sure my thoughts are going nowhere, so I'm going to finish this.

Thank you. Thank you for these past two years. You will never understand how much they meant to me. 

For one final goodbye, I give you one final update. 

My name is Katharine Coombs, though I'm sure most of you will remember me as Kate. I'm 16 years old, I live in Louisville Kentucky, and One direction will always hold a piece of my heart, but so will all of you. I wish you all the best with everything, stay strong, stay smart and stay beautiful.

Love, Forever and Always,

Kate Xx