Boyfriends ((Part 2))

Woah remember part one of this?? haha forever ago I know, but feel free top go back and read part one because here's part 2!!

Harry: "Just tell her I promise you won't regret it" Louis said in a modest tone. I watched the clouds pass me by in the window wishing I had stayed home. I could feel my heart race faster and faster when we approached the parking lot of the small restaurant we were meeting Y/N and her new boyfriend at. I felt all the nerves race through my body when the car came to a complete stop. Louis pulled the key out of the ignition and began to unbuckle "Lou I can't do it" Louis rolled his eyes at me. "Are you kidding me? Mr. Harry Styles, the famous pop sensation who all the girls want can't tell the girl he loves that he actually does love her.? Come on Styles you can do better than this, it's just Y/N" "No it's not just Y/n, it's not just another screaming fan, it's my best friend. It's the most beautiful girl in the world, the girl that can steal my breath away with just one look, the girl I would do anything for and the girl that I would give anything to hear her say that she loves me back, Louis, this is not just Y/N, this is my future." Louis looked a bit overwhelmed with my response, I felt bad for pouring everything on him like that but I shook my curls and got out of the car. "Harry, just tell her." Louis said shooting me an affirming smile. I opened the door and I immediately recognized Y/N sitting in the  back of the restaurant in a red polka-dot dress that fit her perfectly. She looked stunning. Her makeup was perfect, and her hair was slightly curled and she was just absolutely breath-taking. My nerves began to work up again and it took all of me to not turn around and chicken out right then and there. I stopped short but faked a smile when Y/N saw us. "Guys! Come on! You're so late, and I'm starving!" She said waving us over to the table. I smiled big enough that I could basically feel my dimples popping out. She stood up in her huge heels that made her almost eye-level with me and wrapped her arms around me. Her touch was intoxicating. I saw her boyfriend in the chair next to her and I extended my hand for him to shake. "I'm Harry" "Jake, nice to meet you" I simply nodded my head. I watched Y/N sit next to him and his hand immediately found it's place on top of her thigh and she wrapped her arms around his. There was no way I could tell her, no way. She was so happy with him. I guess I knew why I felt my heart wrenching at the sight of them, because even though I told myself that I was happy to see Y/N happy with Jake, I still wanted nothing more than for that to be me.

Liam: Get off!" you squirm under his grasp, not wanting to be drunkenly slobbered on and groped. Jackson doesn't let go. "She said get off her, dick head!" Liam says angrily, pushing Jackson away from you. Jackson stumbles back but catches himself. You watch in awe, shock, horror and slight admiration as the events unfold. Jackson laughs. "Why? You don't want me to have her? You mad, bro?" Jackson slurs, stepping right up in Liam's face. The next thing you know, Liam gives Jackson a punch right in the jaw and widens his eyes in surprise, almost as if he didn't think he was so strong. "Come on, Liam. Jackson, we're done," you sniff, taking Liam's hand and walking away. "Liam. Why did you do that...? I mean...thank you for defending me...he was being an ass hole...but..." you look up at him with a confusion. "Because...because..." he runs his hand through his hair and leans in and kisses you. After a minute, he pulls away. "Because, (Y/N). I love you." 

Zayn: "HE knows you so well? (Y/N), I've known you since we were kids!" Zayn says suddenly, sitting up and looking at you with his deep eyes. "I know that you always wear mis-matched socks because you think it's lucky, that you have a scar on your right foot from when we tried to start a campfire when we were 11, that you don't eat the skin of an apple because you think it's poisonous..." he lists things that Ben doesn't know. Things Ben would never know. Things only he would know. Zayn. "(Y/N)...I only want you to be happy, and Ben is a great guy..." he shakes his head, biting his lip. "But I just...I truly believe I'm meant to be with you, and you're meant to be with me." You feel your heart start to pound, his words sound so right. They make sense. Before you know it, you're both kissing each other, the kiss filled with fireworks you'd never felt with Ben. 

Louis: "No! You know what? I'm done backing off!" Louis gets up from your desk chair and walks over to you. "I'm done letting that ass wad Landon try to change you into some slut! You look beautiful without that make up and slutty clothes. You're amazing and funny and sweet and..." he shakes his head and places his hand on your cheek. "And it's driving me insane that every time I look at you, I remember that your HIS and not mine. That your hand is HIS to hold. Your eyes are HIS to look into and get lost in. That your lips.." he leans in and kisses you gently, sending shivers down your spine. "Your lips are his to kiss. But I'm done. (Y/N), I have been in love with you for five years. Doesn't that count for something? I'm done seeing these stupid boyfriends of yours treat you like a doll." You look in the mirror and wipe off your eyeliner and take your hair out of its carefully done braid. "You're right, Louis." you say quietly, pulling him close and kissing him like you've never kissed before. 

Niall: "He's just, what? Not good enough for you? An asshole for taking what he has for granted? For not treating you how you deserve to be treated?" Niall says, his blue eyes staring right into yours. You open your mouth, shocked to hear him saying such sweet and..romantic words. He was your best friend, wasn't that all? He puts his hand over yours and shakes his head. "(Y/N)...I could be so much better than that. I love you SO much, I just...I want to be the one who's hand you hold, who gets to kiss you good night...I don't want to be your best friend. I want to be MORE," he sighs. He pulls you close to him and gives you a kiss, unlike any you'd other felt before. "I want to be able to do that more often," he whispers. "I want you to be able to do that more often, too," you say quietly, feeling like an idiot for not realizing he loved you sooner.