Where Do Broken Hearts Go? Part 4 **TEASER**

SNEAK PEAK! MORR TO COME IF YOU GET MY FANFIC 25 Seconds of Insane Courage TO 150 READS AND 20 VOTES, YOURE ALNOST THERE GUYS, HERES A LITTLE MOTIVATION!!!

"You shouldn't like me"

"Don't fall for me"

"I'm no good for you"

"I don't want to hurt you"

"You deserve better"

"You don't need me"

Lies. A big fucking pile of lies that I have heard way too many times. They all act as warnings, warnings that came just a little too late. Warnings that in the end meant nothing to me because I had already factuated myself with the thought of having you. I wrote you a letter, parts of me are dying for you to read it, and others would kill me if you caught even the slightest glance. I'm numb. Everyday that I wake up, I don't smell the crisp fall air, I don't feel the warmth of the sun pressing down against my skin, I don't taste the sweet pleasures of life anymore because you stole them from me. I want to live and be happy, but I also want you, and come to look at the situation, it seems that I can't have both. I'm happiest when I'm with you, your company is absolutely exhilarating, but I've never been so sad in my entire life. My heart aches at the thought of you not being here, my bed longs for someone to share the comfort of the blankets with, and yet I'm sleeping alone, drowning on the thought of you being here. Drowning on the thought of us. It kills me. Everyday, every minute, every second, knowing that when I'm not with you, you're with someone else, whispering the same sweet things in her ear as you do in mine, making her feel just as loved as you do with me. I'm waiting for something to change, hoping that you'll wake up and realize I'm all you ever wanted and you'll finally pick me. But fairy tales are bullshit and happy endings are white horse, princess lies they tell you when you're younger to keep you wishing on a star at night hoping that prince charming will come and save the day, but its all fucking lies. They say that broken hearts will heal with time. That the paid  you're feeling will eventually cease. Looking over my life I think I've come to see the truth behind that. Love isn't forgotten, nor can it be ignored, it cannot be repaired when it is lost because there is nothing left to fix, it can only be buried by the hope of someone willing to fix it. And as life goes on we bury hope upon shattered dreams, and hope upon more shattered dreams, it's a never ending cycle of wishing and disappointment, but what better definition of life can you find? Life is too short? No life is a long living hell because people will make you feel like you're on top of the world and when you reach down to grab them, and pull them up with you, they'll tear you down, and you'll be forced to sit on the broken pieces of your heart. That is love, that is love when it finally takes every last piece of you and ends up killing you from within. I'm tired of this but I don't know what to turn to. I'm tired of falling for you, but I've already dug myself a hole too deep to recover from. Its a mess of broken hearts, and no place to go.