Half a Heart (3/5)

His P.O.V.

Louis- "Being here without you, it's like I'm waking up to only half a blue sky)

I rolled over in this bed made for two and my heart broke realizing it was only half taken. I felt my heart begin to ache at the memories of last night, and my eyes began to sting with tears. I pulled the sheets over my head wanting to disappear and escape the pain in my chest. I stretched my arm out to touch the other side of the bed, but clenched my fist in the empty sheets that took the place of my beautiful Y/N. "Damn it Louis." I said to myself sternly pissed that I let her walk out on us. I threw the blankets off me and sat up with tears clouding my vision to stare at the blurry sky. The sun shined bright but I could see the clouds rolling in. I shook off the pain and stood up throwing on some clothes. I slipped on my shoes and combed my fingers through my hair moving as fast as I could to find my keys. I eventually found them and ran top my car. This heartache was too much, I had to apologize, had to get my girl back. 

Harry- "I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest"

I sat on the sofa staring at the nonsense playing on the television in front of me. I fisted my hands in my hair as I didn't even attempt to hold back heavy tears. "I can't do this anymore Harry..." The words played over and over in my mind. I could feel my heart shattering, could feel the loss hitting me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried harder and harder. "The things they say about me, the things i have begun to believe about myself it's just too hard.... Harry, I'm sorry." And that was it. She turned and left. She walked out the door, out of our relationship. I watched her leave, speechless. Words were frozen. I sat and watched my other half walk out and I let her go. I didn't stop her, I didn't tell her how much I love her, I didn't tell her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, I just let her walk out. I lost her, I lost a part of me.

Liam- "Forget all we said that night No, it doesn’t even matter 'Cause we both got split in two"

I sat down in the back of the café and looked down at my hands. It had been five months since that horrible fight at her house. I still remember it like it was yesterday. I remember getting drunk with my friends. That was my first mistake. I can hold liquor but on that particular night I was exhausted, and drinking was not what I should have been doing. I remember Louis dropping me off and then going into the house. I remember going upstairs and seeing her sitting on the bed reading a book. Everything after that went downhill. All she did was ask me if I had a good time and I flew off the handle. I screamed at her telling her, she was clingy and annoying. She didn’t back down and she screamed back at me that I was an asshole and that she hated me. I remember screaming at the top of my lungs telling her if she hate it so much then she should just leave. And that’s what happened. Tears filled my eyes as I remembered how I  felt the next morning. I’m actually really surprised she said she would meet me to talk. I heard the doorbell ring letting me know someone walked into the café and I just knew without even looking up it was her. I took a deep breath before looking up. My eyes met hers and I bit my lip as she walked towards me. I already had her favorite coffee waiting for her because that’s just how I am. “Hi Liam.” She whispered sitting down. “Thank you for the coffee.” “You’re welcome.” I nodded. “Thank you for meeting me. How have you been?” “Okay I guess.” She said shrugging and not looking at me. “How are you?” “Horrible.” I whispered trying to stop my lip from quivering. “I’m so sorry about that night Y/N. I never meant to say those horrible things to you.” She nodded looking up at me, her eyes filling with tears. “You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” I began covering her hand with mine. “I’m so sorry I threw it all away that night” “I’m sorry too.” She whispered, nodding and standing from her seat as she gave me a pained look but turned to leave the café without a goodbye.

Hope you liked it!!!! GUYS GUESS WHAT!! THERE'S A TRAILER FOR MY FANFIC ON YOUTUBE. IF YOU WANNA WATCH THAT THEN YOU MAY WANT TO READ IT. YAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEw__YrY4zE&list=HL1398546841

COPY AND PASTE IT MY LITTLE ONES

Love as always,

KateXX