You Accidentally Break Something Of His (Niall Only)

Niall- You were home alone while Niall was out working on the boys third album. You had just finished your lunch and it suddenly occurred to you that your apartment was a complete mess. You actually cringed at the sight of the stacks of dirty dishes piled around the kitchen sink. You change into some of your junk clothes and establish your mission to clean the entire apartment before Niall gets home. You scrub the counters, the dishes, the table, you dust, you spray, you vacuum. You did the laundry and even beagn to start dinner for when Niall and yourself. You were exhausted you had cleaned for four hours straight and saw practically no improvement to the mess. You sighed and sat down on the couch to rest before returning to the kitchen to finish taking care of the rest of the dishes. When you sat down you slumped and kind of fell, causing the sofa to scoot backwards a couple of inches. It backed right into Niall's guitar and sent it smashing into your hardwood floor. You squeeze your eyes closed as soon as you realize what fell. Your heart sunk. "No. no no no no no no!!!!" you say as you run to the guitar. You look at it and see the fingerboard and neck completely dislocated from the body of the guitar. Your eyes fill with tears as you fall to your knees holding the broken guitar in your arms. "He is going to hate me...." You sat there for about a half an hour but it felt like hours. You just cried and cried. You couldn't even believe what you had done. That guitar was everything to Niall and you knew that. "Y/N I'm home!!" You heard Niall crash through the front door. "Ni......" He turns the corner and sees you sitting there with the guitar. You could practically hear his heart break. "What did you do!!!????!?!?" He said taking the guitar in his arms and screaming at you. "I'm so, so sorry. I never meant to, it was a complete accid-" "Get Out." ...Out? You knew he would be mad but you never though in a million years did you think that he would kick you out of the apartment. More tears sting your eyes as they beg for an exit, but you simply push them back. "I'm sorry.." You say as you closed the door behind you. You had no where to go. You gave up everything to move here to Ireland with Niall. You couldn't go to a hotel because you had no money. You would have to reside in your car for a while. You turn the keys and drive down the street until you reach a small coffee shop. You park and just sit for a while, allowing yourself to get lost in thought. ' I'm such a screw up. Dammit Y/N you broke his guitar. His first guitar, a gift from his mom and you shattered it. Nice going you fuck up.' You walk inside and grab a simple cup of coffee and sit in an empty booth by the door to the small shop. You drank and cried and drank some more just wishing you could take it back. Wishing there was something you could have done about it. The door opened and a small bell rang signaling the new arrival of a customer. You didn't care enough to turn your attention to the door to see who it was. Suddenly the booth slumped down and you felt a warm body sit beside you. You turn and see Niall with tears in his eyes when he sees you in such a broken state. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I never should have said any of that, I never should have raised my voice at you." "No, I completely deserve it. I can't believe I did that to your guitar. Don't worry I'm going to stay in my car and get all of my stuff out of the apartment by tomorrow...and I'll pay anything to get your guitar fixed. I'm just so sorry." You said as you turned away from him crying more than you previously were. You felt a hand wrap around your shoulders and pull you into his chest. He kissed your head softly and you had never felt so safe before. "Don't be crazy princess."He said smiling down at you.