He goes out with you as a bet

THANK YOU FOR THE 50,000 READS!!!!! Also, thank you so much for all of the comments and voting you guys are doing!!! Love seeing your opinions!!!! Credit for this preference goes to doodlekat !(: Thanks for the idea babe!

Liam- You were insecure. You always had been. You felt ashamed of your body, and so you knew that when you gave up your virginity to someone, that person would be special. That person had to be someone you trusted with all of your heart, and Liam was the one. You had been dating Liam for almost a year now and you decided that you were ready. You roll over in the tangled sheets and find the other half of your shared bed empty. You rise and hear faint talking near the kitchen so you follow the sounds looking for Liam. You were about to interrupt the conversation when something stopped you. "I'm calling off the bet Zayn! I fell in love with her." Your heart sunk, plummeted actually. ' I was only a bet?' You heard yourself say out loud. You walk into face Liam with tears streaming down your face. When he turns and sees you he drops the phone from his hand. "Y/N list-" “I’m a bet?" You say finding it hard to look him in the eyes. His dark brown eyes were full of guilt. That hurt more. More than knowing you were a bet, more than having this conversation with him, it hurt knowing that those eyes that always looked so truthful before, are guiltier than ever. "No, well yes, but not anymore Y/N!!" "Because you called it off just now? Almost an entire year was a bet..." You looked down trying to take it all in, but it hurt so much. Your heart had never felt this way, had never been so pushed around. "Our love was a bet. My trust in you was all just a stupid bet.!" You say screaming through your tears. How could he? How could he use your trust when he knows you have issues. How could he?? You looked up and could see Liam crying too. You nod your head as you say the only thing that comes to your mind. "Well you lost the bet Liam. We're done." You say as you turn and head up the stairs to pack your things. Liam trailed behind you. "Y/N I love you! I love you more than life, please... just please don't leave. I should have told you.. I'm so sorry." "No you're not. You're sorry you got caught." You say in a stern voice back to him. In your eyes, he doesn’t deserve sympathy, he doesn’t deserve your sympathy. "No, I'm sorry that it ever happened." You look at the ground and wrap your hands around your head. You pace back and forth, breathing heavily from the crying and screaming. "I can't." You say as you pull your bag over your shoulder and head towards the door. "I cant stay, when I cant trust someone.... And Liam, you have been breaking my trust for almost a year now." You say and shut the door behind you, ending the best relationship you had ever had.

Niall- "You should tell her mate.. she deserves to know." Harry’s aid to Niall. "No, I can't. She would hate me forever." Niall looked down while twiddling his thumbs. "Y/N can't find out." Niall says reassuring himself of the painful deed. "Can't find out what?" You say due to hearing your name in the conversation after grabbing a drink from the kitchen. "Princess.! How much did you hear of that?" Niall asks you looking suddenly panicked. "Ill catch up with you later Niall." Harry said before closing the door and exiting you and Niall's shared apartment. "I just heard the end.. Niall, what's going on.?" You ask starting to pick at the paper label that’s wrapped around your water bottle. Niall releases a heavy sigh and looks at you with a pained expression. "Niall." You say a little more serious, scared to hear what he is about to reveal to you. "Y/N.. Remember when we weren't dating.?" You smile a little thinking about how long ago that was, and reflecting over the past year with Niall. "Yeah, why.? What about it?" Niall tries his best to look you in the eyes but you can tell that he's struggling to hold the heavy contact between the two of you. "Wait, you know I love you. I love you more than anything Y/N. You know that don't you.?" "Yes Niall, I love you too. Now what is going on.??" You say listening to your heart beating nervously. "Well, before I knew you, and when you were hanging out with Louis he bet me that you wouldn't fall in love with me and I.... I'm so sorry.” You saw the tears gather in his eyes as he quickly turns his attention to the ground. You felt your heart break. You could actually feel your heart struggling to keep its constant pulse. "I- I need to go.." You say as you push yourself off of the sofa and begin walking away. Niall quickly grabs your arm and turns you around to face him. "Y/N please. I never regret anything more. You mean the world to me princess. Please..." You watch as tears silently cascade down his cheeks. "I was just a bet to you. That’s all I ever was...!?!?" "NO! No Y/N, You're perfect for me. I love you.!" "I'm a perfect bet obviously. Tell Louis you'll pay up, you lost." You say as you pull your arm out of his grasp and walk upstairs to begin packing all of your stuff.